[Event] The Bestmed Satellite Classic

Events Bot

I  dont see any other alternative tomorrow to be honest.

The left turn and 200m uphill is about 1m wide at the moment.

Unless they tar it today, they will have to make a plan.

There was a team busy on that stretch this afternoon.

'Tarring' might be too strong a word...

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on the event is summarised in one word: Meh

Nothing spectacular. Cooperation in the BM batch was really weak. We were two guys and a girl who worked in the front group while everyone else just sat on. Granted, the girl was pretty strong and left the entire group for dead before Hekpoort, never to be seen again, according to the results there was only one guy in the whole group that beat her to the finish line. We all could have gotten much better times if people were just prepared to do some work.

Signed up for 947 and CTCT, but after that I will probably do less road events and rekindle the relationship with my MTB.

Must say I enjoyed the race.

Was very hard as started in CL chasing the main group for about 30km before we caught them

Of a chasing group of about 8 only 3 of us consistently working, it made for some deep breaths.

Overall well organised and a very safe ride.

Hekpoort also never disappoints!!!

Well this sucks...

My mind didn't click that today was the 22nd...I was all geared up (pun intended) to ride this tomorrow.

What an idiot.

Hahaha, too funny.

I can laugh, because the wife and I once drove all the way to sasolburg to do the fast one mtb race on Saturday, and when we got there, we were the only peeps there. Went back home and tried, successfully again, the next day [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, too funny.

I can laugh, because the wife and I once drove all the way to sasolburg to do the fast one mtb race on Saturday, and when we got there, we were the only peeps there. Went back home and tried, successfully again, the next day [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your one is better than mine, at least there was an event the next day...I'm going to have to invent time travel to ride this... haha