Titan launch first dual suspension bike, the Sonic

News bot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R18k for an Acera 8-Speed drivetrain?! Jeeezz...

For sure.

Couple of years ago I bought a NEW, carbon dual suspension (26er though), RS Reba, XO/X9 parts, for R22k. This was out of the box from a bike shop.

These days you can barely get an X7/SLX bike for that price.

A relatively steep head angle was decided upon to help keep the front wheel planted firmly to the ground and the steering sharp and nimble. This shows the Sonic’s racing character that is crafted into every inch of its tubes.

Fekkin' what?!

All to help the newby feel VERY uncomfortable and twitchy!!! Not too sure about that description either.

For sure.

Couple of years ago I bought a NEW, carbon dual suspension (26er though), RS Reba, XO/X9 parts, for R22k. This was out of the box from a bike shop.

These days you can barely get an X7/SLX bike for that price.

4 years ago a I bought a brand new 29er full XT with Reba, Alu frame though for R11k with tubeless.

22 for 26er sounds steep.... ????

A relatively steep head angle was decided upon to help keep the front wheel planted firmly to the ground and the steering sharp and nimble. This shows the Sonic’s racing character that is crafted into every inch of its tubes.

Fekkin' what?!

Ja, it's as if they don't know what modern geometry is. It's a joke.