Do eBikes belong on the mountain?

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s a voice clip doing the rounds on WhatsApp about some dude that had a run in with an e-biker in Tokai. Hilarious. My mates in jhb laughing their backsides off at us capies. Does anybody here know the unfortunate soul (or, highly likely, being the bikehub, is him)

There’s a voice clip doing the rounds on WhatsApp about some dude that had a run in with an e-biker in Tokai. Hilarious. My mates in jhb laughing their backsides off at us capies. Does anybody here know the unfortunate soul (or, highly likely, being the bikehub, is him)

It’s staged, but it’s *** funny though

There is a place for everyone on earth, just another strava wanker thats scared his going to drop on the leaderboards of segments

There is a place for everyone on earth, just another strava wanker thats scared his going to drop on the leaderboards of segments

Patch reckons its staged but this oke sounded very unchilled. Who cares if there is some oke on an ebike in front of you? Move along man

Very funny clip yes

But there are people out there that think this about ebike riders.

At the Fedhealth plenty ebike riders pass the us riders (maybe we are slow) but it really looked fun!

• 5 weeks later...

Must have seen at least 7 e-bikes at conters early on Sunday morning .... and all of them were big ticket bikes.

On e-bike rider arrives in his car, looks around the lower parking area and decides to rather try and squeeze in between two cars vs parking on the upper level parking. He could not get into the opening, so reversed out a bit and just parked like that .... plonker!

Must have been too far to cycle from the upper level parking on his e-bike.

Must have seen at least 7 e-bikes at conters early on Sunday morning .... and all of them were big ticket bikes.

On e-bike rider arrives in his car, looks around the lower parking area and decides to rather try and squeeze in between two cars vs parking on the upper level parking. He could not get into the opening, so reversed out a bit and just parked like that .... plonker!

Must have been too far to cycle from the upper level parking on his e-bike.

I hope you tjooned him what you thought of his parking and his lame eBike thing bru?