WTF CSA?

Patchelicious

What gets to me is how many young very talented riders are having to beg, borrow and steal to get over here to get some European racing experience.

Why can't CSA help some of these riders?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What gets to me is how many young very talented riders are having to beg, borrow and steal to get over here to get some European racing experience.

Why can't CSA help some of these riders?

CSA have recently made a new appointment in the form of a Coaching Commission Chair, who's first aim is to ".... identify untapped talent (as there are many more World and Olympic champions in our midst)."

Now, I'm not sure if the appointment is a salaried position, and I won't detract from the new incumbents' aspirations and abilities, but surely in light of CSA's recent communication on selected riders having to pay their own way, this appointment is a little insincere to them ??

Wasn't Emma also the lawyer Kevin Evans used to shut up fellow hubber fandacious?

And then it turned out his tweets were correct...

Yip same one Edited by Sharkie 2

Wasn't Emma also the lawyer Kevin Evans used to shut up fellow hubber fandacious?

And then it turned out his tweets were correct...

Yup, and Jules too.

And now I understand why they are unable to assist with changing my email address to renew my annual membership....so busy covering up that they cannot even attend to ensuring I renew and pay!!!

Check what you say on this topic. People are edgy

Ermd95df89bbba1712c6bf711c074e392da.jpgcd3077e21065abcf0a315e2e3a6ddd71.jpg

Then they speak of transparency, yet for 2 years in a row the financials weren't available at the AGM..

Hoe dan nou?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen