[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put a 1000lt flow bin filled with fresh fountain water on my bakkie for whoever wants to fill a bottle or 2 at the start.

In return I'm willing to buy you a beer at the finish.

I know this won't actually help at all but out of principal I am filling my 2 bottles with water in joburg. I will put them in my bottle cages so it's no extra weight in my luggage. I just hope with the pressure change they don't leak or burst.

I know this won't actually help at all but out of principal I am filling my 2 bottles with water in joburg. I will put them in my bottle cages so it's no extra weight in my luggage. I just hope with the pressure change they don't leak or burst.

Not to worry, you can buy powdered water at the Expo. They're thinking of everything. ;)  

What is this day zero you all talking about on this thread? Is it the last day we train and start tapering?

I think it refers to the distance most of us cycled in last year's CTCT......

Edited by TIB

Bummed that I'll miss it this year. Probably next year as the missus wants to do 2 Oceans next year.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

sold my entry - sad to miss it.

in future will go again, when things look a bit better in WC 

Training now based  on Maluti  Double 90 in Clarens coming April :clap:

Any time now. I received mine on 31 Jan last year.

Was 1M last year, waiting with baited breath for this years, as I have not done a single road race in the time from the aborted CTCT, and only a handfull of Mtb races.

Edited by Wannabe