[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

Some names from last year that I'll be rooting for, Rafeeq needs to stay on course and he'll be a contender. Then I have a number of non finishers Neville Higgs who if I recall correctly got to about 700km. While Geroge van Maanen and Dirk Griesel appeared to have finsihed but were DQed for going off course.

If the first two years are anything to go by there'll be all sorts of heartbreak stories all starting 12h00 on the 29th November. Good luck to all and I think Jeanne will win! :whistling:

Hope Neville got his rig all sorted this time around. On a gravel grinder last year and tyre and rim issues was cause for his demise in the 2016 Munga.

He finished in 2015 though!

Rooting for you bro! ....and all the others..... :clap:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three days to go!!

The final countdown. 

Hope all the bodies and bikes are ready.

How about some pics of the final setups?

+1000

weather is looking good!

I am pretty sure you are not supposed to say something like that out loud, or at least follow it up with "touch wood"...

Benky here. The Bike Hub team suggested that there might be some questions about the race, so let me know if there’s anything that I can answer for you. Other than that thanks for ‘watching’, we will try to be fun dots to watch!

Benky here. The Bike Hub team suggested that there might be some questions about the race, so let me know if there’s anything that I can answer for you. Other than that thanks for ‘watching’, we will try to be fun dots to watch!

Watching the dots is one of the highlights on my race calendar. Even better than grand tours as there are no rest days and you can check on your favourite dot 24 hours a day and chances are it will have moved.

The only sad thing is when the dots get lost and shouting at your screen for them to turn back doesn't seem to help.

Edited by bodger

Hi bud, firstly good luck. Secondly, please would you post a pic or two of your bike and maybe give us a run down of your kit choices.

weather is looking good!

I am pretty sure you are not supposed to say something like that out loud, or at least follow it up with "touch wood"...

touch wood ....

woody is happy :)

Taito is returning to the madness ,,there is some unfinished business.Yes let's pray for light winds.The power of the HUB is cool.Vettie is collecting me at the airport and giving me accommodation tomorrow night.

Dale shot bra,let's do this,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!