[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

Okay. Who is in for 2018?  :whistling:

aaaaaaand suddenly the thread goes quite!   Ha ha....

If you're paying, I'm in. ;)

+1

Right you two....and others brave enough

Lets see your best sheep impersonating skills and perhaps the hub could sponsor a free entry to the winner

When you just want to be one of this gang of heroes!

https://www.facebook.com/231971583921574/videos/303884553396943/

:clap:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see your best sheep impersonating skills and perhaps the hub could sponsor a free entry to the winner

I'm too sheepish to do the impersonation... :P

Lets see your best sheep impersonating skills and perhaps the hub could sponsor a free entry to the winner and Vetseun will sponsor his bike.

Mêh mêh, mêh

aaaaaaand suddenly the thread goes quite! Ha ha....

Okes.. if all the hubbers enter..who will watch the dots and freak out when people go off route..

I will definitely be on Munga dot duty next year so everyone else is free to enter..send me your cell numbers and i will ping the hell out of you all if you go off route.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If I'm KB I'm finishing this ride even if its unofficial or they cut my board, I didint come all that way to be loaded up & driven to the finish, either way massive #kudos to her.

Nah.. I think that's the right call..even though we all would've cheer her on, there comes a time when you just have to stop the madness and look out for your health..or perhaps the decision was made for her?

There is always next year..as it is she put up n very very brave fight and I commend her for that...that takes a lot of courage.

that entry fee.......

my wife is not full of crap when it comes to me spending money on parts and events, but when I mentioned the entry fee to her she almost lost it.

I don't have a wife to answer to, but when I saw the entry fee I almost lost it. :P

There's obviously a lot more to it than just the entry costs, but I don't see me spending that money to enter an event.

that entry fee.......

my wife is not full of crap when it comes to me spending money on parts and events, but when I mentioned the entry fee to her she almost lost it.

Mine doesn't loose it.......but she goes quiet. Its either a good thing or somethings brewing! lol. She will just tell me, if I can find a way and it doesn't hurt the family budget, then its a go.  :thumbup:

Now I just need to find that way.... :whistling:  lol! (of course, only if I'm considering the madness! ;) )

Okes.. if all the hubbers enter..who will watch the dots and freak out when people go off route..

I will definitely be on Munga dot duty next year so everyone else is free to enter..send me your cell numbers and i will ping the hell out of you all if you go off route.

Exactly.  

that entry fee.......

What is the entry fee for 2018?