Saddle Bags on Road Bikes: cool or uncool?

ByronH

Here is another much more acceptable alternative.

https://www.rapha.cc/rd/en/shop/essentials-case/product/ECS08XXCBNXXX

Keep that in your back pocket instead of the 4 energy bars and 7 banana breads that you don’t need.... will make you a faster cyclist ????

$65! Give or take R900.( depending on whether Atul has backed the greenback this week)

Patch, there are more subtle ways to tell us you bought a Bitcoin in 2015 bro. ;)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saddle bags ROCK !!  :clap:   :clap:

Just ask the couple I helped today ..... LONG walk back to their car ... OR, multi-tool in my saddle bag .....  :thumbup:

attachicon.gifTM-102 (Large).jpg

Man you know how much that will upset your centre of gravity....  :whistling: 

Here is another much more acceptable alternative.

https://www.rapha.cc/rd/en/shop/essentials-case/product/ECS08XXCBNXXX

Keep that in your back pocket instead of the 4 energy bars and 7 banana breads that you don’t need.... will make you a faster cyclist ????

Looks like something SKY would use. Silca sponsors Sagan, consecutive Triple World Champion so it just has to be cooler, which gets us closer to pro-like status isn't it?

Saddle bags ROCK !! :clap: :clap:

Just ask the couple I helped today ..... LONG walk back to their car ... OR, multi-tool in my saddle bag ..... :thumbup:

TM-102 (Large).jpg

Wait till the Spez guys remind you that have they that SWAT box wotchamacallit thing.

I have something essentialy the same as this :thumbup: - it takes up one pocket so you can still carry food, golf tees, a pencil ,a score card and all the other things " cyclists" apparently need to carry around these days :whistling:

You forgot your MyCiti card just in case.

$65! Give or take R900.( depending on whether Atul has backed the greenback this week)

Patch, there are more subtle ways to tell us you bought a Bitcoin in 2015 bro. ;)

What’s bitcoin?

Saddle bags ROCK !! :clap: :clap:

Just ask the couple I helped today ..... LONG walk back to their car ... OR, multi-tool in my saddle bag ..... :thumbup:

TM-102 (Large).jpg

That thing looks like is so heavy that your sag might need some adjusting!

Wait till the Spez guys remind you that have they that SWAT box wotchamacallit thing.

It was a SPECIALIZED that got fixed with the tools in my saddle bag   :clap:   :devil:

and the way that guy was overtightening .... another cracked frame coming up soon .... sorry -  :offtopic:

The time before mini-pumps or bombs. Quite a threatening piece of equipment when waved at someone in the bunch.

Or poked into front wheel spokes

That thing looks like is so heavy that your sag might need some adjusting!

extra 500psi in the rear shock ... or something like that ....  :devil:

thats what happens when you carry spares for the 6-year old as well .... think his next birthday gift is his own saddle bag !  :eek:   :whistling:

The time before mini-pumps or bombs. Quite a threatening piece of equipment when waved at someone in the bunch.

maybe time for a return of these ... may be a good self-defense weapon for those riding past Kayamdi .....

Cool cattle prod :thumbup:  ;)

Developed for cyclists self defense against the notoriously aggressive Swiss brown cow.

Comes with rapid telescoping reach adjustability and may be adapted for almost any self defense situation.