Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

What is this "Google magic" you show us?

That’s the easy part to understand. What actually drives someone to spend an evening in the bath with nice glass of wine googling this, is a whole other puzzle.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this "Google magic" you show us?

Seeing things Michelle (and the rest of us) wrote ages ago when this place was still called "The Hub".

That’s the easy part to understand. What actually drives someone to spend an evening in the bath with nice glass of wine googling this, is a whole other puzzle.

Nostalgia. Reliving the TCS saga. Actual pros contributing. Michelle's love of Vino...

"My daughter has to puff every day and something wrong can happen. I get the impression that Team Sky riders have already been declared guilty."

A rare sensible statement from the peloton  (Albeit Ex-Peloton)

More marginal gains in action. It's all about the details:

Cyclist misses Commonwealth Games race after admin blunder

GOLD COAST - An English road cyclist said she was "gutted" on Tuesday after her Commonwealth Games dreams were shattered because team officials failed to register her for a race.

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/cycling/cyclist-misses-commonwealth-games-race-after-admin-blunder-14346807

(In case you're wondering, the tenuous link between this post and Sky is that Melissa Lowther holds a UK racing licence, which falls under British Cycling - the same lot joined at the hip with Sky).

More marginal gains in action. It's all about the details:

Cyclist misses Commonwealth Games race after admin blunder

GOLD COAST - An English road cyclist said she was "gutted" on Tuesday after her Commonwealth Games dreams were shattered because team officials failed to register her for a race.

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/cycling/cyclist-misses-commonwealth-games-race-after-admin-blunder-14346807

(In case you're wondering, the tenuous link between this post and Sky is that Melissa Lowther holds a UK racing licence, which falls under British Cycling - the same lot joined at the hip with Sky).

I read this yesterday and had marginal groans.

Lappartient: Chris Froome's case will not be resolved before the Giro d'Italia

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lappartient-chris-froomes-case-will-not-be-resolved-before-the-giro-ditalia/

He also confirmed that contrary to reports, Froome has not questioned the validity of the salbutamol test, which was established by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).

I think people are squeezing stories

Forget the Salbutamol positive, he should be banned for his bike riding style:

CORVOS_00029451-012.jpg

Training with hijackers on your tail in ZA will do that to you. If you disagree, it's racism.

But then hijackers are just as bad as the drug dealers on his tail in that photo. :whistling:

Training with hijackers on your tail in ZA will do that to you. If you disagree, it's racism.

But then hijackers are just as bad as the drug dealers on his tail in that photo. :whistling:

The guys in red must be worried.

If having to be seen in public on a Merida is not bad enough, don't they also have public executions of drug dealers in that part of the world ?