Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

I got a message from the Ex complaining about how I am only now doing things that I did not do while I was married, and how differently things could have turned out had I done them before.

I didn't bother to answer but I am getting the feeling she may be regretting her move, or she just had too much wine when she pressed "send"   :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a message from the Ex complaining about how I am only now doing things that I did not do while I was married, and how differently things could have turned out had I done them before.

I didn't bother to answer but I am getting the feeling she may be regretting her move, or she just had too much wine when she pressed "send"   :rolleyes:

From experience, you may get a few more of these (and it may get pretty direct - "I think I made a mistake").

I found it quite difficult in the beginning to not respond, but I realised it was best not to go back there. And today, nearly forty years later, I still get that comment from time to time. Makes you feel good though.

as they say: spyt kom te laat.

stay strong, dont fall for it.

peace brother!

Edited by gemmerbal

Are you sure she is not on here reading your life story  :ph34r:

Are you sure she is not on here reading your life story  :ph34r:

Or on Facebook.... which by the way as a function you can use - "Show Friends except....."

Mine has unfriended me..... she doesn't like seeing pictures of my dancer friend....

Are you sure she is not on here reading your life story :ph34r:

No chance, never seen me on this site and no interest in cycling [emoji1] Edited by New Landy - new life

Or on Facebook.... which by the way as a function you can use - "Show Friends except....."

Mine has unfriended me..... she doesn't like seeing pictures of my dancer friend....

Never posted on Facebook of my new life yet and she has never been a contact/ friend on Facebook even when we were married [emoji54]

what pictures  :ph34r:

Well this is intriguing.

No chance, never seen me on this site and no interest in cycling [emoji1][/quote

I agree with stretch.dont be too sure about that

There are lots of people on here with no interest in cycling

From experience, you may get a few more of these (and it may get pretty direct - "I think I made a mistake").

I found it quite difficult in the beginning to not respond, but I realised it was best not to go back there. And today, nearly forty years later, I still get that comment from time to time. Makes you feel good though.

I got the call when I was driving to court for the divorce case. She thought we were making a mistake.