Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

Not really - her picture is above.... :)

I think she was referring to the ability to exclude certain people from seeing your posts....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really - her picture is above.... :)

Well damn..yep that will pretty much do it. Edited by Gen

I think she was referring to the ability to exclude certain people from seeing your posts....

Uh nope..but our resident dr def has a one up on all of us..

Never posted on Facebook of my new life yet and she has never been a contact/ friend on Facebook even when we were married [emoji54]

Easiest thing to do to check out someone on social media.Its done all the time.Amazing what you can find out especially when people like to open up their whole lives.

Easiest thing to do to check out someone on social media.Its done all the time.Amazing what you can find out especially when people like to open up their whole lives.

Didnt put you down as a Rondebosch boykie

Didnt put you down as a Rondebosch boykie

:thumbup:

My father taught there,I went there and so did my son.He matriculated in 2009

Edited by Kranswurm

you mean you want to hear howi was tied up, fed some dodgy red capsule to ensure I could "stay up all night" before untying me in the morning to go to play 36 holes of tournament golf? nevermind the increased heart rate, the "drippy nose" which required antibiotics, the multiple candle wax and rope burns, bum chafe, I can go on and on...

but that was the fun part. the part where you get emotionally played like a piano is where hell starts.

haha.

enough? ;)

No, we need more details about the bum chafe.   

• 1 month later...

Shu, you guys were right about the hateful messages eventually arriving. Seems there is a sudden upsurge since discovering that I am a very happy chappy with my lady. Nice to be in a happy place and able to ignore it all. Even after I had to give up the last of my furniture that I lost in the settlement and was eventually collected.   :P

Edited by New Landy - new life

Shu, you guys were right about the hateful messages eventually arriving. Seems there is a sudden upsurge since discovering that I am a very happy chappy with my lady. Nice to be in a happy place and able to ignore it all. Even after I had to give up the last of my furniture that I lost in the settlement and was eventually collected.[emoji1787]

Karma, she takes her time but it gets there eventually.

Glad to see you landed on your feet

Shu, you guys were right about the hateful messages eventually arriving. Seems there is a sudden upsurge since discovering that I am a very happy chappy with my lady. Nice to be in a happy place and able to ignore it all. Even after I had to give up the last of my furniture that I lost in the settlement and was eventually collected.[emoji1787]

Women. Be afraid. Be very afraid. 

Glad to hear things are going well with you otherwise. 

Landy just ignore it. best medicine for it all is to not let it affect you.

My divorce only got filed last week, since we were trying to settle and that didn't happen.

Ex been trying her best to upset me when I have daughter, I just need to remember breath and move on.

My ex still wont relent on the insults and constant social media bashing. I do my best to ignore it, but it cuts deep and she always has to have the last word. I have learnt this over the years and wont give in to her taunts. She always finds reason and means to give it to me.

Worst is she is in another country and I cant really do much about it.

But what will be will be. We need to be bigger/better person and let it go, as hard as it is.

Even though I have her on Facebook I enabled the content block(she doesn't get informed),

This allows me to not view her posts and comfortably post whatever I want. Once in while ill go look at her photos to see if there something I don't have regarding daughter.

I have taken the point of view that whatsapp not related to immediate needs of my daughter gets ignored at least 1 hour, If a response is required at all as read reports show that I have seen it.

I no longer talk about anything unrelated to my Daughter at all, Ex lies and tries to manipulate me and I don't need that in my life.

constant social media bashing.

Fighting with anyone on social media is pointless.... And especially with people you can communicate with though other more private means

Fighting with anyone on social media is pointless.... And especially with people you can communicate with though other more private means

Never fight on social media. People should have learnt by now that anything put on social media can be used in court cases, or to shame you lest you use the wrong words out of anger.