The Over 50's Support Thread.

Bonus

'67...the year that saw the first heart transplant. ..and classics like the Mustang and GTO muscle cars were born....I see myself as a classic muscle car....some good days were all cylinders are firing ...and some days where I break down and some tinkering is required. ..

Thank your lucky stars, you could have been born an Alfa Romeo. :ph34r:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic, but what type of diet you following?  

Nada. In a home with 2 eat everything they see teenage boys, a diet is last on the list when mom makes dinner.

Nada. In a home with 2 eat everything they see teenage boys, a diet is last on the list when mom makes dinner.

You eat "whatever you're quick enough to get before they do"?

In Wendy's house it was also the quick and the dead.

Next level after that is this:

http://www.fennkayaks.co.nz/fenn%20skis_files/image002.jpg

Nope - this is the next level...

post-29797-0-84442100-1519205129_thumb.jpg

You eat "whatever you're quick enough to get before they do"?

In Wendy's house it was also the quick and the dead.

We have a family saying here: "You snooze, you loose".

This happens quite regularly when you go to the fridge, and whatever you were after, is gone. Only empty containers left. They don't even throw the empty container in the rubbish bin, just to rub your nose into the fact that it is finish.

Nope - this is the next level...

attachicon.gifbwbmasters.jpg

I have about 5 surfkis in my yard. One double and 4 singles. Plus a Kaskazi double kayak, and a K1 river kayak.

But these says they hardly see water, too busy.  :blush:

We have a family saying here: "You snooze, you loose".

This happens quite regularly when you go to the fridge, and whatever you were after, is gone. Only empty containers left. They don't even throw the empty container in the rubbish bin, just to rub your nose into the fact that it is finish.

The heartbreak of that left over piece of pizza that you were looking for that is now just a crumb in a polystyrene box

I have about 5 surfkis in my yard. One double and 4 singles. Plus a Kaskazi double kayak, and a K1 river kayak.

But these says they hardly see water, too old.  :blush:

fixed it for you..... :) :)

The picture I posted is from a recent masters comp in PE.... - the old wrinklies in their speedos with pienk vests and boeps makes me laugh... mostly because several of them are old mates - at least they are out there.

https://www.facebook.com/lifesavingec/photos/pcb.375136922974035/375132586307802/?type=3&theater

fixed it for you..... :) :)

The picture I posted is from a recent masters comp in PE.... - the old wrinklies in their speedos with pienk vests and boeps makes me laugh... mostly because several of them are old mates - at least they are out there.

https://www.facebook.com/lifesavingec/photos/pcb.375136922974035/375132586307802/?type=3&theater

Tell you, there are some old farts here at Strand who could teach a young guy a trick or two. One of the paddlers used to be in the top 3 windsurfers on his day, and the other bloke was the SA waveski champ in his day.

Both of them older than me, with abs of steel, and paddles me moer-toe. Lots of the blokes, most of them in their 40s and 50s, have done multiple PE 2 EL and Cape Point Challenges.

Edited by Moridin

Lots of retired people wonder how they ever managed to fit work in!

My mum was like that... for years I think she was scared to retire as I think she thought she would have nothing to do.... finally retired.... and then was forever complaining that she never had enough time do do everything !!