Rider attacked in Durban

Aurora

What a sick society we live in ....

Imagine the mental scars attached to this attack ....

Heal up well Mhlengeni  .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still sounds like hate to me. Maybe it's a have versus have not thing. But inflicting that kind of pain on another person requires some seriously twisted people. 

Mhlengi is a Lifeguard. He has some pretty big medical expenses up the road, and a very long recovery period ahead of him. I want to help in some way, so if anyone sees anything (such as an online campaign), please post here.  

I have asked his good friend Sandile to keep us posted. And let me know how we can help with his huge medical bills

If this is really 100% true I will be the first to admit my joke was in bad taste, and apologies issued... truly unbelievable thing to have happened. What the actual ****can spur someone on to do something like that. Something very strange is going on here.

Tribal or ethnic stuff 

What a sick and disgusting thing to do to another human being .

The mental trauma will still be around long after his leg has healed up , good luck buddy your going to need it .

**** that, between this and the Randburg thing today... Im outta here!!

For the first time, the thoughts have crossed my mind.

I wont have my daughter grow up in a country where there is no outcry of this behaviour.

If anyone has contacts, please send this to JuJu and ask for a response.

Insane

Also think there must be something more to this

Jealousy?

my money would be on drugs. if you see some of these guys that live on the streets and have done so for years - their eyes are vacant. you're nothing to them. 

Devastating to Mhlengi, hopefully modern medicine can fix him physically. Emotionally may he find peach to deal with this ****.

my money would be on drugs. if you see some of these guys that live on the streets and have done so for years - their eyes are vacant. you're nothing to them. 

Devastating to Mhlengi, hopefully modern medicine can fix him physically. Emotionally may he find peach to deal with this ****.

I work in Bedfordview and there is a homeless guy that "lives" close to the office. Some days he is very quiet and does his own thing. Other days he sings and dances and swears at everyone.

He has been taken away on numerous occasions by the police but he turns up again after a week or so.

This week he took it to a new level, stood in the middle of the very busy street masturbating.

People and cars going passed him and it was like he didnt even see them

This so sick and inhuman it seems impossible . The fact that it is possible and absolutely true leaves me dumbfounded & sickened.

There is no punishment that could fit this crime bar reciprocating the action .

This is truly sick, speedy recovery to the victim

What sort of weapon do you invest in to ride with to counter a chainsaw attack?

This is truly sick, speedy recovery to the victim

What sort of weapon do you invest in to ride with to counter a chainsaw attack?

Glock 26 9mm (works well for knife, gun and any other type of weapon attacks too)

Edited by zeepee