Rider attacked in Durban

Aurora

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** that, between this and the Randburg thing today... Im outta here!!

i hear you Patch but unfortunately this **** is happening all over the world

Incredibly bizarre incident and I hope all goes well with the operation to get his leg sorted.

Can't help wondering if this is not "muti' related?

Just read an article on News24 where it is mentioned that he offered up his cellphone and money but "they pinned him down and tried to saw off his leg"

i hear you Patch but unfortunately this **** is happening all over the world

Murder happens all countries. But like many things it’s not binary.

The frequency and severity of violent crimes in SA is far higher than say the UK.

Yeah sure you get cold, but I would rather ride in cold weather than have my legs chopped off.

Guys this is shocking. Medical bills will be scary. From my side i just wonder what assistance he needs. I am Short time long cash (not really but for the right course...) can we get someting going? Anybody who has the time i am in for 5k.

I hope they can assign the same resources to this as to the Queenstown police shooting because this is evil beyond all comprehension.

So from a Durban whatsapp group it sounds like the attackers where from his past and knew him. Sounds like spite. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys this is shocking. Medical bills will be scary. From my side i just wonder what assistance he needs. I am Short time long cash (not really but for the right course...) can we get someting going? Anybody who has the time i am in for 5k.

Nice, I'll tweet Henri Schoeman to see if he can help set something up. I'll also give a couple k's

So from a Durban whatsapp group it sounds like the attackers where from his past and knew him. Sounds like spite. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I feared. Punished by your peers for achieving. Chances are drugs were involved too

Nice, I'll tweet Henri Schoeman to see if he can help set something up. I'll also give a couple k's

please share the details

Murder happens all countries. But like many things it’s not binary.

The frequency and severity of violent crimes in SA is far higher than say the UK.

Yeah sure you get cold, but I would rather ride in cold weather than have my legs chopped off.

I feel the same, and people don't understand when you want to emigrate due to personal safety and security. Crime and robberies are everywhere, but not as violent as here in South Africa.

Archived