Mark Cavendish

pista

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its clear that he doesnt have one shoe on anymore - cant miss those bright orange leathers

i also did not notice his shoe still attached to the pedal [emoji15].......flip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a quick look through this thread. I presume the people posting here are cycling fans which makes the tone of some of the comments really strange. A rider crashes - gets concussed, breaks ribs and the one on Saturday could have ended his career or worse - and it's an opportunity to have a few digs at the guy. What I'd expect on a 4x4 chat, not here.

Just had a quick look through this thread. I presume the people posting here are cycling fans which makes the tone of some of the comments really strange. A rider crashes - gets concussed, breaks ribs and the one on Saturday could have ended his career or worse - and it's an opportunity to have a few digs at the guy. What I'd expect on a 4x4 chat, not here.

Agreed.

Yeah, lets send him a card and some flowers.

Ouch. That one is just bad luck, maybe a bit of carelessness - he was just cruising in the bunch.  But it takes some mentality to keep coming back from all those crashes and keep taking the risks he does.  He is quite extraordinary, and bonkers.

Only people with victim mentalities see observations as digs. Edit: Thats an observation, not a dig at you, just so that we are clear.

This is a Mark Cavendish thread, not a Mark Cavendish Crashed thread. There are topical and general conversations about him here.

Edited by Patchelicious

its clear that he doesnt have one shoe on anymore - cant miss those bright orange leathers

you can see his right shoe pops off at impact, flies out sideways, bumps the lotto nl rider and bounces back.

insane, I'd guess that the ratchet strap broke loose

he will have nightmares about this one...well any normal person would!

Only people with victim mentalities see observations as digs. Edit: Thats an observation, not a dig at you, just so that we are clear.

This is a Mark Cavendish thread, not a Mark Cavendish Crashed thread. There are topical and general conversations about him here.

Disagree!  Whilst the thread title says Mark Cavendish, OP's comment is about his crashes!!....... just an observation of course and to put the thread into context

Oh great... I thought it was a crash thread. Better kick off some other content then. 

His middle name is Simon and has has a MBE from queenie. He also has an honary doctorate from University of Chester, runs the Rise Above Sportive, is married to Peta, has a daughter, has a step son and 3 houses (Tuscany, Isle of Man and Essex). He had 11 wins in his first season. 

Hummm, what else? 

Oh great... I thought it was a crash thread. Better kick off some other content then.

His middle name is Simon and has has a MBE from queenie. He also has an honary doctorate from University of Chester, runs the Rise Above Sportive, is married to Peta, has a daughter, has a step son and 3 houses (Tuscany, Isle of Man and Essex). He had 11 wins in his first season.

Hummm, what else?

Thank goodness, something interesting!

Disagree! Whilst the thread title says Mark Cavendish, OP's comment is about his crashes!!....... just an observation of course and to put the thread into context

You are right, he crashes so often or causes crashes so often that it does kind of monopolize the the thread.

• 1 month later...