The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

1 minute ago, Barry said:

No problem. Maybe hunt around at your LBS many ways to hack this bracket. Reflector bracket might work or the bracket on a kids bell.

20240818_123031.jpg

Thanks Barry. Will give them a try. Sure i could find something there 👍🏼

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for some headset top bearing covers / caps / bearing bowl caps. I've added an image but the height doesn't matter, I just need some stock of them and will be willing to throw some dead presidents / moola / cash into the mix 😁

-2772abca_medium.jpg

Looking for old Rockshox Reverb droppers for spares. Internal, External in any condition. Running a budget friendly rebuild service locally, but occasionally have post come in that need more then just seals and bushings

Looking for a set of 12mm front end caps for a Stan's 3.30 hub. Happy to pay, Stans no longer sells them it seems.

Screenshot_20240830_172110_Chrome.jpg.f3f9f79e4f17cb92d543189f865bf892.jpg

12 hours ago, NixM said:

Looking for a set of 12mm front end caps for a Stan's 3.30 hub. Happy to pay, Stans no longer sells them it seems.

Screenshot_20240830_172110_Chrome.jpg.f3f9f79e4f17cb92d543189f865bf892.jpg

To my knowledge you don't have to get the Stans specific ones ... Any 12mm to 9mm end caps will work