FARR Gravel Frame-Kits - Cromo Frame and Fork

Farrnus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow guys!!! great pics!!

only a few of these frame-kits are left ... and then we are working on some exciting new bikes for 2021 ... more on that later! 

Mountain bru, where are those pics taken. Really nice.

Looks familiar, but the dam not!

Like the bike!

Started in Kamberg and did a loop to Moor Park Nature Reserve and back, mostly on gravel. It was my first gravel ride after being a roadie for the last few years, but I think I'm hooked.  :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

What's the widest tyres you can run on these frames?

I have the Farr Dot tyres at the moment, but I find I have to pump them flippen hard to not hit the rims on rocks, but then the ride is super bumpy and the grip isn't great. So I wanna switch to mtb tyres with more volume, but not sure how wide I can go. Will a 2.2 fit?

What's the widest tyres you can run on these frames?

I have the Farr Dot tyres at the moment, but I find I have to pump them flippen hard to not hit the rims on rocks, but then the ride is super bumpy and the grip isn't great. So I wanna switch to mtb tyres with more volume, but not sure how wide I can go. Will a 2.2 fit?

I have a 2.1 Specialized fast track on front and 50mm SK Gravel King at the back. Both very close to the frame. Went through a bit of sticky mud a week ago and it didnt work. Perfect for dry but stay away when there's mud. Love the bike. Have a wheelset for dirt and one for tar with 32mm gatorskins on. Do all my riding with it except raced attakwas on my dual sus.

• 3 weeks later...

Taking the liberty to post this here in case anyone is looking for an absolute bargain before it goes and it'll probably go quick!

Farr gravel bike for sale

Size Medium

SRAM Apex 1x11

TRP Hyrd hydraulic brake calipers

Awesome build

Tomorrow (Thursday 20/02) only R9999 cash takes it! Almost new, only done 2 or 3 rides.

Pop me a PM and I'll give you the number and details, bike is in Alberton94be43e84039be75b9650d6be6c180f3.jpg

Taking the liberty to post this here in case anyone is looking for an absolute bargain before it goes and it'll probably go quick!

Farr gravel bike for sale

Size Medium

SRAM Apex 1x11

TRP Hyrd hydraulic brake calipers

Awesome build

Tomorrow (Thursday 20/02) only R9999 cash takes it! Almost new, only done 2 or 3 rides.

Pop me a PM and I'll give you the number and details, bike is in Alberton94be43e84039be75b9650d6be6c180f3.jpg

that is a B A R G A I N!