[Event] Ezelenduro 2018

RvonT

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@V18 is your office job "trolling" ?

Needs that scaphoid bone in his wrist to rest it on the keyboard as he trolls peoples' hopes and dreams on the net.

Last year my time down SS4 was Just over an hour...

it was also by far the most expensive race stage ive ever done of any kind.

So obviously this year i decided to help with timing.

Lol. I hardly see myself as chaff Mr wheat. I enjoyed this sorting process regardless. I look forward to basking in the gleam of your huskless steeze.

No delusions of grandeur on my side. And screw basking, I prefer talking crap over a beer while watching our kids tear up someone's lawn.

I didn't clear dingleberries either, ran half of it, jumped back on just before Ewald's spot and rode out the bottom half of the gorge. I didn't get off because of risk/reward, I ran it out of fear.

But a bunch of people did ride it, showing us how wide the gap is between the good riders, and weekend warriors (decent riders) like us. Because face it, we are not half as good as we think we are in our own heads. We are office jockeys, with kids, responsibilities and a healthy fear of pain. We should stop kidding ourselves about being The Privateer and just enjoy our riding for what it is, and make peace with things like dingleberries and in my case a clean run down SS5 at Ezel.

Oh BeeTeeDubs, does your PPS policy not cover you for MTB incidents? It should, they covered a mate of mine for his base jumping habit, and had his back when he flew into a building in Hillbrow....

Edited by PhilipV

So many willies being measured here right now.....

Just remember to pack your ridiculous 80's rave outfits in lumo pastel and you can all measure them looking equally as ridiculous... Everyone lands up looking like a part of a Jackson Pollock that was discarded  :ph34r:  or a flannel clad lumberjack.

While we are measuring willies, complaining about anything being too long or too difficult, remember that one dude rode Ezelenduro on a hard tail Single Speed last year, finished and still partied like he was 22. yeah.... 

Last year my time down SS4 was Just over an hour...

it was also by far the most expensive race stage ive ever done of any kind.

So obviously this year i decided to help with timing.

So... if you're not racing... What are the chances you'll give your hardtail a real test?

Last day to enter and pay is today!

We have 80 brave riders that are willing to tackle a beast of a ride.

Snow is falling in Ceres meaning it's going to be a pearler of weekend with sunny skies and snow topped mountains in the distance.

This is the previous newsletter in case anyone wants to know race details etc

post-15825-0-58009900-1537511726.png

The looks awesome but now you just need to get a yoga habit, a lot of home made seed based food and a youtube channel where you tell people how to get people to fund your life by telling people how to live in a van with a bikini model (only to raise both you personal profiles obviously) and fund your life! #Van4Life #SmallVanLivingLarge #Freetirement #BeardedNomad 

attachicon.gifVanlife-Co-Logo.png

The looks awesome but now you just need to get a yoga habit, a lot of home made seed based food and a youtube channel where you tell people how to get people to fund your life by telling people how to live in a van with a bikini model (only to raise both you personal profiles obviously) and fund your life! #Van4Life #SmallVanLivingLarge #Freetirement #BeardedNomad 

erm.... nope.