[Event] Ezelenduro 2018

RvonT

Event Name: Ezelenduro 2018
When: 22 September 2018
Where: Eselfontein, Ceres, Western Cape
Category: Enduro

EzelEnduro is a rad weekend of super technical and tough enduro trail riding, long hike-a-bike sections, camping and partying with like-minded riders. The aim of the event is to host an enduro that competes with the toughness and technicality of an international enduro (Think EWS, SuperEnduro's etc) so that youngsters and racers can be more prepared for international competitions and the oldies can try and keep up and stay young!

Go to Event Page

hubevents-38088-0-68065700-1529330949_thumb.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not quite...but after all the talk about it being easier last year, we're going to make it blerry hard for those smug peeps ;)

O bliksem...

Not quite...but after all the talk about it being easier last year, we're going to make it blerry hard for those smug peeps ;)

Oh no hahaha

I've signed up but not yet paid - my body is still getting used to 20km and 450m ascending/descending rides let alone the Ezel. I guess there is still a month to HTFU. 

Camp sites?

Can the family tag along?

Note there is no Electricity and portable facilities are provided for the weekend, so if your family is into roughing it.

Camp sites?

Can the family tag along?

We'd love to have family members there. We are hoping to have a few SUPS around on the dam and there's great riding and exploring potential for the kids around the campsite. That said, there's no electricity, the campsite is quite barebones (There will be toilets and hot showers though). The potjie meal is reserved for riders only though so please be aware of that.