Isn't Buycycle amazing?

johannicol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i confess I tend to live under a magical rock- someone please enlighten me as to whats the issue with buycycle?

No issue with buycycle, but when someone with no post count whatsoever sings the praises of a store then it raises questions about the legitimacy of the post...

No issue with buycycle, but when someone with no post count whatsoever sings the praises of a store then it raises questions about the legitimacy of the post...

Fair enough, thank you for pointing it out :)

Yeah Buycycle is very very good, don't get me wrong  :clap: Good value, excellent service, what more do you need?[/size]

Competitive pricing!

Hey Hubbers, 

Promise we did not pay the guy to make a post nor is it a family member or friend. We we're also contacted by the Hub management and were asked if this was the case... We respect their zero tolerance for these attempts at guerrilla marketing. 

We were able to send proof that the OP is indeed from Wildernis, is a loyal customer, Trudie was able to assist (with world class service) in an order he required. We also have proof that Trudie is an actual human, part of our team of 14 staff members, pays her PAYE owns two cats and enjoys Rooibos tea before she starts work... 

I guess BikeHub is a logical place (I noted he registered in 2014 so he has been here before, ** NOTE - Buycycle did not ask him to register in 2014) where you can voice good and bad service. Like HelloPeter used to be in the day. 

Unless you give positive feedback as your first post. To an online store. 

Poor chap. Being ridiculed for being positive.

Will call him to explain the culture on the Hub. 

Hey Hubbers,

Promise we did not pay the guy to make a post nor is it a family member or friend. We we're also contacted by the Hub management and were asked if this was the case... We respect their zero tolerance for these attempts at guerrilla marketing.

We were able to send proof that the OP is indeed from Wildernis, is a loyal customer, Trudie was able to assist (with world class service) in an order he required. We also have proof that Trudie is an actual human, part of our team of 14 staff members, pays her PAYE owns two cats and enjoys Rooibos tea before she starts work...

I guess BikeHub is a logical place (I noted he registered in 2014 so he has been here before, ** NOTE - Buycycle did not ask him to register in 2014) where you can voice good and bad service. Like HelloPeter used to be in the day.

Unless you give positive feedback as your first post. To an online store.

Poor chap. Being ridiculed for being positive.

Will call him to explain the culture on the Hub.

Sorry that Buycycle was dragged into this. I have only had good dealings with you guys.

People on Bikehub are notoriously sceptical of 1st post wonders and these suspiciouns are usually affirmed by dodgy posts and thus our preconceived ideas are confirmed and strengthened.

Dishonest people don't take into account the damage they do to our social fabric. As a result we all become less trusting, and more cynical.

Don't know how we turn things around IMHO.

Yeah I was wrong to immediately assume what I thought was pretty obvious but it happens so often. (Known as astroturfing, and as you can tell it really riles me up!) Especially nowadays when almost all of my research is based on online reviews. I don't trust any article in magazine or any post by the company themselves, but an opinion by someone who has nothing to gain, that is gold. The fact that the time has been taken to clarify the issue also speaks volumes of Buycycle. Sorry for jumping to conclusions!