[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2019

Warren Lew

Wasn't it LOVELY to ride that bit through Fish Hoek without horrifying roadworks for the first time in 10 years??

Indeed and what a pristine piece of tarmacadam. If only GA buses weren't trying to kill me everytime I ride there

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed and what a pristine piece of tarmacadam. If only GA buses weren't trying to kill me everytime I ride there

They could so easily have made it infinitely safer with a half metre extra on each shoulder but missed the opportunity and built parking and a walkway in stead.

If I signed up to join the PPA will they give me a new seeding to start a bit earlier ?

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

If you did the Sportif race last week or the Tour de PPA this weekend - yes

Any info on a leg loosener the saturday before the race? Is there still a group doing a suikerbossie ride or something similar?

If you did the Sportif race last week or the Tour de PPA this weekend - yes

I was a bit upset because on the 99er they said the 57km is not a seeding event so I cruised with my wife

Then someone I know done his 1st race entered the 57km and starts 3 groups ahead of me and 2 hours earlier

Why is this seeding business such a confusing thing ?

If I signed up to join the PPA will they give me a new seeding to start a bit earlier ?

Irrespective of doing races or not...you will not start in the last group by virtue of being a PPA member

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was a bit upset because on the 99er they said the 57km is not a seeding event so I cruised with my wife

Then someone I know done his 1st race entered the 57km and starts 3 groups ahead of me and 2 hours earlier

Enter this weekends ride, call PPA and even if you dont do the race you will be bumped up 2 places in CTCT. But do it!

I thought there were only a few minutes between groups?

I thought there were only a few minutes between groups?

Yes 2 minutes