[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2019

Warren Lew

So, things changed and I might be able to come down to do the CTCT, but I have no official entry. I understand the official substitution process closed on Monday, but does anybody know whether there is any chance of a last minute substitution process at registration?

My wife entered online Friday and secured herself an entry

Try that first

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, things changed and I might be able to come down to do the CTCT, but I have no official entry. I understand the official substitution process closed on Monday, but does anybody know whether there is any chance of a last minute substitution process at registration?

Also not sure if some of the Charities might still have entries available

Its a weird thing cos no matter how much I tell myself that its just another sunday morning peninsula loop and the training is just a stepping stone for the 100 milers and granfondo that's coming.... i cant help being excited for the ctct.

Its a weird thing cos no matter how much I tell myself that its just another sunday morning peninsula loop and the training is just a stepping stone for the 100 milers and granfondo that's coming.... i cant help being excited for the ctct.

It's the biggest timed race in the world how can you not be excited

My boet has one available seeing as he is unable to make the race due to medical reasons. PM me if you are interested.

My wife entered online Friday and secured herself an entry

Try that first

Just checked the portal and it still allows entries, so I would rather do it like that than taking an entry from someone else that cannot be substituted.

Now to confirm my logistics...

Ditto...

even when the number is in excess of 10 its still exciting because its the only race around the Peninsula left on the calendar.

Ditto...

even when the number is in excess of 10 its still exciting because its the only race around the Peninsula left on the calendar.

Doing number 17 this year, and as you rightly say, the excitement is already starting to build.

fake news, it has to be

Its only my 2nd argus I'm not going to be clowning around

That's on weather24

Its only my 2nd argus I'm not going to be clowning around

That's on weather24

I see you are staying in Cape Town. Then you should know the only way to get an accurate weather prediction, is to stick your head out the window / door to see what the weather is like, and even then it can change within the next hour.

Don't put any faith in these long term predictions, especially weather 24's. 

I see you are staying in Cape Town. Then you should know the only way to get an accurate weather prediction, is to stick your head out the window / door to see what the weather is like, and even then it can change within the next hour.

Don't put any faith in these long term predictions, especially weather 24's.

That's cape town weather .... lol