[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2019

Warren Lew

Long term weather predictions are starting to come out...

Hi Moridin.... Want to amend your wind resistance of the stapler comment based on this? My goggles are sooopeeeerrrrrr aero........

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Moridin.... Want to amend your wind resistance of the stapler comment based on this? My goggles are sooopeeeerrrrrr aero........

Aye. Your goggles might be taking the flight to the front when you turn at Smits. That is if those snowflakes that controls the race allows us to ride when there is a bit of a breeze.

Please tell me this is a joke ...... eeeek

Anybody want to substitute LOL

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm just pulling everyone's legs.

You can go and remove your entry from the classifieds now!

I think it will only count for your seeding for the 2020 ctct

I was worried about that... 

PPA website just says that ALL PPA events will count significantly toward your CTCT seeding.

No further mention of seeding event cut-offs prior to ctct.

I was worried about that... 

PPA website just says that ALL PPA events will count significantly toward your CTCT seeding.

No further mention of seeding event cut-offs prior to ctct.

if it means anything,

Seeding has already been sent out, so the Tour PPA would probably not count, however in the past its known that most of the ppa events, even the ones that are seeding events count for argurst seeding.

i stand to be corrected, last rode argurst in 2016 so it might've changed

Anyone entering their little ones in the junior cycle tour. 

It was a lot of waiting around in the hot sun and my youngster got over it before we started. 

Maybe if we do the 4/7km he would enjoy it compared to the mad park run with a million bikes which was last years 1.3km vibe.

Anyone entering their little ones in the junior cycle tour. 

It was a lot of waiting around in the hot sun and my youngster got over it before we started. 

Maybe if we do the 4/7km he would enjoy it compared to the mad park run with a million bikes which was last years 1.3km vibe.

The 1.3km one is chaos yes, my kids enjoyed the 4km one much more, obviously they & everyone around them are a bit older by then which helps.

The 1.3km one is chaos yes, my kids enjoyed the 4km one much more, obviously they & everyone around them are a bit older by then which helps.

Ok, gonna try get passed the whole 6-12 year old vibe with a 3 year old...

both daughters are entered

the 4yr old on the 1.3km (sending her with her mum so ok for chaos :) ) and i'll take the 7yr old on the 7km.

My daughters are the same age but my 7 year old is doing the 4km ride. 

Anyone else think this event is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced, or is it just cheapskate me?

From newsletter

CAPE TOWN CYCLE TOUR SEEDING BENEFIT

This is your last chance to improve your  seeding for the 2019 Cape Town Cycle Tour. Results from Cycloportive 1 and 2 and Tour De PPA will be given a 'boost' and used for a PPA member seeding run only !

From newsletter

CAPE TOWN CYCLE TOUR SEEDING BENEFIT

This is your last chance to improve your  seeding for the 2019 Cape Town Cycle Tour. Results from Cycloportive 1 and 2 and Tour De PPA will be given a 'boost' and used for a PPA member seeding run only !

Does this mean the seeding system is biased?

This makes me feel like I have to smash myself on Sundays Tour de PPA when I intended just mooching along.

You and the lady Merida making an appearance?

PPA's reply on facebook:  PPA members will be re-seeded before numbers are printed.