Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Anybody got anything for us on how WvA is doing? What the damage is? Last I heard it was muscle and flesh damage, but it might have only been speculation at the time.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got anything for us on how WvA is doing? What the damage is? Last I heard it was muscle and flesh damage, but it might have only been speculation at the time.

No cycling for two months before he starts rehabilitation. There's a set of videos on Jumbo Visma's website where they interview him and he relays that information.

You've seen the stages still to come hey..oh man he has a fight on his hands..

Looks like Ineos are still backing Thomas...if they were backing Bernal Poels would've chased down Pinot.

Many riders will be very happy that tomorrow is a rest day.

Yet on team car Bernal's bike was in position 1. Which is above door where mechanic gets out. Thomas in position 2 Edited by gtr1

Yet on team car Bernal's bike was in position 1. Which is above door where mechanic gets out. Thomas in position 2

Ja but you left out that Robbie said that that's not really a thing as the mechanic had easy access to both as both on his side, one bike was just more forward than the other. Matthew just likes creating sensation and also talks with food in his mouth while commentating which is just [emoji1785]

Look at the profiles of Thu-Fri-Sat, I can't see JA hanging on.

Thu: 208KM   CAT3->CAT1->HC->HC

Fri: 126KM     CAT3->CAT2->CAT3->HC->CAT1 

Sat: 130km     CAT1->CAT2->HC  4450m of climbing today alone.

Think the podium will be Pinot-Kruiswijk-Thomas, order might shuffle.

Look at the profiles of Thu-Fri-Sat, I can't see JA hanging on.

Thu: 208KM   CAT3->CAT1->HC->HC

Fri: 126KM     CAT3->CAT2->CAT3->HC->CAT1 

Sat: 130km     CAT1->CAT2->HC  4450m of climbing today alone.

Think the podium will be Pinot-Kruiswijk-Thomas, order might shuffle.

sadly, you may just be right .... maybe left a little.

Looking at the names in the current Top 10 and how much work they have to do to stay there, I think we should have appreciated the back-to-back 8th-place finishes by Louis Meintjies at the TDF as the extraordinary achievement it was.

Really hoping his injuries heal up soon and we can see him unleashed at the Vuelta.

Everyone in the top 10 looks broken except for Pinot. I’m hoping that because they are equally hammered, JA wins. If not then Pinot or Kruijswijk. But for me the winner needs to really lay it on the line as the 2 Frenchmen have. I wouldn’t like to see a winner this year coming from conservative but smart riding. I know that makes no sense but it would be nice to see an animator on the top step at the end of the week. (And should also have a stage win for good measure)

Sho, great tour! Think its the first time in 10 years I have actually cared who wins, really want Pinot to have yellow on his shoulders in Paris. Just to see his team owner lose his mind every time Pinot attacks is worth it!

Looking at the names in the current Top 10 and how much work they have to do to stay there, I think we should have appreciated the back-to-back 8th-place finishes by Louis Meintjies at the TDF as the extraordinary achievement it was.

Really hoping his injuries heal up soon and we can see him unleashed at the Vuelta.

Top 10 in a race ????

Top 10 in THE race.....No words ????

Sho, great tour! Think its the first time in 10 years I have actually cared who wins, really want Pinot to have yellow on his shoulders in Paris. Just to see his team owner lose his mind every time Pinot attacks is worth it!

Thay was really great.