For the aviation fans

Lotus

Low fuel light is usually generated by very little fuel in the tank which is usually because the aap behind the controls did not check the fuel quantity properly.... the last bit is speculation based on my experience with aap’s

No offence to monkeys meant in the above

Not that I am defending them but from what I heard the light came on because it was grounding

Thus and electrical issue

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One comment had it as a fuel blockage to one tank, so emptied the one wing, while leaving the second full but unusable.

One comment had it as a fuel blockage to one tank, so emptied the one wing, while leaving the second full but unusable.

The whatsapp group that I belong to, had the electrical issue highlighted from one of the pilots friens who was there. 

But who knowns what really happened

A friend of mine just messaged me to say there was a mid-air collision last night - a flight from Lanseria and a flight from CFA Rand . . . .

A friend of mine just messaged me to say there was a mid-air collision last night - a flight from Lanseria and a flight from CFA Rand . . . .

I doubt it

Would have been all over the news today and not a whisper

I doubt it

Would have been all over the news today and not a whisper

Sadly its true, found it on Avcom

2 x Flying school Cessna 172's ZS-PXI and ZS-OMN both from Central Flying Academy, happened at +/- 8:30pm last night

Sadly its true, found it on Avcom

2 x Flying school Cessna 172's ZS-PXI and ZS-OMN both from Central Flying Academy, happened at +/- 8:30pm last night

If thats true very sad.I presume the occupants are deceased?

I still find it strange that there is nothing about it on the news.