Update on Everesting World record attempt

Vanzweelism

This oke has a KOM near me that I tried to take a while back. I came close                        to dying and still failed. I don't think I will ever try that again.

Did you beat the QOM :devil:  :whistling:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was years ago!  I'm sure you're fitter and stronger by now.  It's only one second.  You can do it!

3 kids later, complete opposite unfortunately. Only way I am beating that is by motor doping or digital EPO.

did you see the post by Frail.K? He said he is attempting Everesting for charity, he went out and tried it, end of story, no false hype, poor preparation and other nonsense. I was happy for you at first, now just indifferent. Good luck anyways!

i think you're being a bit unfair, especially since the other guy you mention had a bit of a big planning fail when it came tor hill selection/data interpretation.

the oke has done 2 half everests at PACE.

that's anything but poor preparation

http://www.vanzweelism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/4-1024x576.jpg

This oke has a KOM near me that I tried to take a while back. I came close                        to dying and still failed. I don't think I will ever try that again.

which KOM is that N?

I tried Google but came up short.... Has anyone ever Everested on foot in 24 hours?

:offtopic:

I figure you'll need a ski-lift to attempt that. Or will that be flouting the rules? 

I figure you'll need a ski-lift to attempt that. Or will that be flouting the rules? 

I have a 390m ascent mountain path behind my house. I went up there today and wondered if anyone had ever done a sub 24 hour Everest on foot.... 23 ascents and 23 descents.... 62 minutes per ascent/descent... 

It seems feasible but there is very little fat or margin for error. Might need a better man than me to pull it off. 

Maybe after MacMac.

I have a 390m ascent mountain path behind my house. I went up there today and wondered if anyone had ever done a sub 24 hour Everest on foot.... 23 ascents and 23 descents.... 62 minutes per ascent/descent... 

It seems feasible but there is very little fat or margin for error. Might need a better man than me to pull it off. 

Maybe after MacMac.

How hard could it be?  Do it! :clap:

which KOM is that N?

From just around the corner of the clubs new start/finish to somewhere just before holy rosary. I am not sure of the exact start and finish points. You need to hope the robot by the Afrikaans school field is green with any hope of getting it.