Long Wheel Base

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Argus is a carnaval.

A wonderful thing.

A celebration of cycling in a sports crazy nation.

Absolutely agree that's why I've been having a tough time thinking about the possibility of not starting my 21st consecutive one.

Been sick whole week since Mtb Challenge

It's easier said than done when everyone tells you, don't ride, be grateful that you were healthy for the other cycle tours.

It would be a bitter pill to swallow so hopefully I recover a little more just to participate and finish . Time is the last thing on my mind.

Ok it's off my chest now

Gents....

Anyone out there with spare 80mm valve tubes?? I was at the expo, NO stand had any left, all stands sold out. I am willing to pay obviously and meet you tomorrow morning somewhere.

Please let me know, No spare tube for tomorrow at this moment.

You can WhatsApp me 078 216 2961

Thanks

Any good specials at the expo? 

I am starting to get the feeling that the expo becomes less and less of an event every year.

I was quite surprised NOT to see Solomons Cycles or Shimano stalls at the Expo.

Deals are getting less and less awesome each year.

Normally I spend around R1000 just at Dischem, because of all the good deals, but today I only spent round R280 there.

I've also gotten used to crazy queues at CWC stall, but today without even attempting to push I got to the front within about 10 sec.

Good luck everyone.

This is my third year missing the CTCT. 

It will always hold a special place in my heart as it was the event that got me into cycling.

May the wind be on your back. 

The beast is back for his 9th Tour.

Missed 2019 because of tick-bite fever  :eek:

Was dreading the thought of the ride earlier in the week.

But now I'm super-stoked and can't wait for the "Hoopla"

Good luck everyone - and stay safe out there !

I am starting to get the feeling that the expo becomes less and less of an event every year.

I was quite surprised NOT to see Solomons Cycles or Shimano stalls at the Expo.

Deals are getting less and less awesome each year.

Normally I spend around R1000 just at Dischem, because of all the good deals, but today I only spent round R280 there.

I've also gotten used to crazy queues at CWC stall, but today without even attempting to push I got to the front within about 10 sec.

We went to CWC store after the expo. They were very busy. Not even a parking space open.

Does anyone know if there's a info stall there in the AM? I was unable to collect my racepack today because of a family emergency, so would like to get it in the morning if possible.

Cheers and good luck to all!

Edited by Scalpel89