• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. ;)

I'm afraid I have not bought in to the watch hype

Too big,heavy and expensive

I still can't fault the Sigma computer on the bikes and my Polar for gym and running which refuses to die

At those prices, I hope that puffer jackets are included  :ph34r: 

haha, beat me to it.

and an instalment or two for their Fortuners.  :clap:

but everyone knows I'd rather use a sundial than a Garmin again (and yes, I currently have a current one on my arm sadly, and an 820 on my bike).

Fenix 6 deliveries delayed. Was meant to be today but due to Garmin shipments not being sent on time no availability of the specific model I wanted. Week of the 17th Sept now the target date. The titanium with orange strap only in November. I had a call from the retailer I am buying from, most apologetic and gave me a sweet discount so all good. IF they get the grey sapphire version in this week then I may opt for that version.

I went for the Black Saphire 6 DLC with heathered nylon strap by the way. I may never use all the functionality as I don't ski or play golf but might use the music aspect etc.

Fenix 6 deliveries delayed. Was meant to be today but due to Garmin shipments not being sent on time no availability of the specific model I wanted. Week of the 17th Sept now the target date. The titanium with orange strap only in November. I had a call from the retailer I am buying from, most apologetic and gave me a sweet discount so all good. IF they get the grey sapphire version in this week then I may opt for that version.

I went for the Black Saphire 6 DLC with heathered nylon strap by the way. I may never use all the functionality as I don't ski or play golf but might use the music aspect etc.

I saw that nylon strap online and it looked pretty cool, I'll be interested to hear what you think of it in the flesh when it arrives.

I saw that nylon strap online and it looked pretty cool, I'll be interested to hear what you think of it in the flesh when it arrives.

Will do. It comes with a normal silicone strap too. The black is DLC and I tend to bump things so sucked up the extra to get Saphire and DLC and not be precious over bumping it.

The nylon straps are available on the Garmin site here for 90 pounds which is a load of cash. Never having seen this kind strap I am intrigued too.

So Garmin know not when they will be able to deliver the heathered nylon strap model so I elected for the gray DLC sapphire model.

Postie should deliver it tomorrow morning.

So Garmin know not when they will be able to deliver the heathered nylon strap model so I elected for the gray DLC sapphire model.

Postie should deliver it tomorrow morning.

Thats the one I want, I'm scared of SA pricing though, need an overseas trip to do some shopping...