2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get asked that a lot lately and the answer is no. It wasn’t a “goal” of mine either. It also nearly never happened for this year also cause I got a offer to go back and train a Factory MX team in USA this year that was a really good gig but then decided to renew here for 2020/21.

It just seemed the right thing to do and glad I did.

So yes, never thought this it just lead to where I am now.

Problem I would assume with the MX scene is the high probability of injury you always facing with your athletes. So many things need to align to have continued success.

Absolutely can’t deny how Aldon has changed the game in the U.S. He has taken so many to Championships although his methods don’t work with all personalities.

Glad you followed your gut. Wish you all the best for the season.

When I watch Hirschi race, I feel inspired to pop an espresso, get into my kit and go train in the mountains, hey.

It’s his first win as a professional. He is the first Swiss to win a stage in the Tour de France since Spartacus in 2012. To go again and again and return to a pain cave today take tremendous conviction and courage. The relief and sense of accomplishment a win is clear to see in the tears that flowed. Team Sunweb will celebrate hard tonight, I'm sure, as the team have been desperate for results.

Beautiful racing all round! What a scenic course.

Pic: Team Sunweb

post-12015-0-54650400-1599758627_thumb.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

When I watch Hirschi race, I feel inspired to pop an espresso, get into my kit and go train in the mountains, hey.

He is the first Swiss to win a stage in the Tour de France since Spartacus in 2012. To go again and again and submit to a pain cave yet again today takes tremendous conviction and courage. The relief and sense of accomplishment a win is clear to see in the tears that flowed. Team Sunweb will celebrate hard tonight, I'm sure, as the team have been desperate for results.

Beautiful racing all round!

Pic: Team Sunweb

attachicon.gifIMG_9931.jpg

whats a great and beautiful bike rider to look at....his riding is darling and exciting...the stage just explored and such great teamwork form Sunweb....great stage...this tour has given us some great moments and stories...and this was another...

Only normal 7 stages left, then the ITT up the mountain, and the laps around the Arc de Triumph to wrap it all up.

This is going way too fast. :(

Yes but then the Giro stars soon after[emoji7]

And the Vuelta is also somewhere in between all this, right.

Oh, and I think World's is also fitted in somewhere.

Crazy busy!

Which reminds me ...

When is the downhill series starting ?

And the Vuelta is also somewhere in between all this, right.

Oh, and I think World's is also fitted in somewhere.

Crazy busy!

Yeah Worlds is a week after the TDF ends..then thebweek after Worlds the Giri starts and at some point during the Giro the Vuelta starts and clashing with it all is Flanders and Roubaix .