Olympic Cycles Burgled

FootballingCyclist

Hang on..... are you justifying criminal behaviour because there is little to no chance of being caught?

By this thinking, if one spouse is over worked and tired it's more likely the other spouse will cheat on them because there is little to no chance of being caught? Does that make it the issue of the overworked/tired spouse or is the cheating bastard just that, a cheating bastard?

Lawlessness stems from public attitude and in this case, lack of incentive, training, understaffed, overworked, under paid employees shown zero respect by pretty much anyone 'because they are useless' means the slippery slope has become a rabbit hole.

There is no incentive for well educated people to join the police force to make it a more structured, understood environment. There is little incentive for anyone to join. This attitude doesn't help.

I'm sure many of you have been snowed under at work, under paid and under appreciated. Imagine then if every person you dealt with treated you with disdain or aggression?

I would probably also do as little as possible because you're dammed if you do, dammed if you don't....

Looking at the current global trends and attitudes, it's hard not to believe that most humans are inherently scum

No, not justifying criminality at all, this is my opinion when it comes to people breaking the law. If others can do it why can I not do it. I was brought up in a way that because others do it, it doesn't make it right and this is what I teach my kids. 

You are completely right about the over worked fuzz, I feel for them but when you try and help them out they give you that I don't give a **** , go bother someone else attitude. 

As for the human race, I've done a google search on how to reset the world I haven't found anything just yet but, If anyone knows where the Power button is for earth, please try and hold it down for 30 secs to reset?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noah and the flood is a story about the resetting of the human race. It is in the collective unconscious - this is why we are so afraid of Corona viruses. We know that we are out of line and the species is holding it's breath waiting for the corrective.

Soon I will be on the street corner with a placard saying "The end of the world is nigh. IT's too late for repentance"

Margaret Atwood's Madadam Trilogy - will blow your mind guaranteed ....

As for the human race, I've done a google search on how to reset the world I haven't found anything just yet but, If anyone knows where the Power button is for earth, please try and hold it down for 30 secs to reset?

Noah and the flood is a story about the resetting of the human race. It is in the collective unconscious - this is why we are so afraid of Corona viruses. We know that we are out of line and the species is holding it's breath waiting for the corrective.

Soon I will be on the street corner with a placard saying "The end of the world is nigh. IT's too late for repentance"

Margaret Atwood's Madadam Trilogy - will blow your mind guaranteed ....

People are only going to take you seriously if you shout the end is nigh AND ring a bell... 

It's all about the bell. 

One of the few shops not to install additional burglar proofing yet.

While shops are not as pretty with them, it is an unfortunate prerequisite.

especially when this is not their first nor second burglary of the same MO

Has anyone heard any specifics about what was stolen? It'd be good to keep our eyes  :eek:

any news on what bikes to look out for ??>?

People are only going to take you seriously if you shout the end is nigh AND ring a bell... 

It's all about the bell. 

in that situation, who will be the bell-end?