1 June - MTB parks opening

RABUBI

We will only really know what is and isn't allowed once the regulations are gazzetes, and that will only happen once they have got NDZ stamp of approval.

If it's anything like the re-opening of the schools is going, I think we are looking forward to a disaster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, whenever the trails open, it's gonna be might interesting ascending any proper MTB climb all buffed-up...waterboarding anyone?

I am thinking to get my initial mtb fix I may just go session Hoogies skills park for a hour or three as soon as it's legal to do so.

an OPEN/CLOSED thread with latest info would be cool.

I'm not holding out on SANparks doing anything more than the minimum, which is just to keep all parks closed across the board.

MTB (and therefore Tokai) are going to be like item number 3 on page 7 of their to do list

Probably because it's not considered a "proper" mtb park or whatever - though the place is always packed with mtbers - but Riverfields in Kempton has been open since the first of May.

an OPEN/CLOSED thread with latest info would be cool.

I'm not holding out on SANparks doing anything more than the minimum, which is just to keep all parks closed across the board.

MTB (and therefore Tokai) are going to be like item number 3 on page 7 of their to do list

All aids the government taxing the middle class more to recover their (governments) mistakes and we will jut keep on paying after a few facebook vents its business as usual

For the next panic that we have to endure can the government please rather do color coded panics?

Like HR zones.

I'm getting bored of the 5 stages of paranoia. The water fkup was numbers. The load shedding is numbers. The covid panic stations are numbers.

Let's add some color to the next ANC disaster we have to endure.

What did the little twat say..?

We can exercise as far as I know anytime in L3-

But is that still only 5km from home in a radius?

And also alone no groups.

Calm your jets folks. The health minister poured p!$$ this morning on what the president said the other night.

What did the little twat say..?

We can exercise as far as I know anytime in L3-

But is that still only 5km from home in a radius?

And also alone no groups.

He said hot spots could remain on level 4

He said hot spots could remain on level 4

And welcome to the Western Cape! Hot spotarama featuring such hits as Hout Bay,  Constantia Heights, Belle Ombre, Tygerberg, Khayelitsha, Belville, Elsie River, Gugs, Nyanga, Imizamo Yethu, Winelands, Ceres, Tulbagh... think you're getting out to do as you please? Good one! 

And welcome to the Western Cape! Hot spotarama featuring such hits as Hout Bay,  Constantia Heights, Belle Ombre, Tygerberg, Khayelitsha, Belville, Elsie River, Gugs, Nyanga, Imizamo Yethu, Winelands, Ceres, Tulbagh... think you're getting out to do as you please? Good one! 

Here is a little CT lingo for you .... T'Sek d'jou %$#%$#%$#%

I so wish you are wrong .... but sadly at best, or is that at worst, we might get a week or two of Level 3 ....

All the international graphs would suggest a minimum of 6 weeks before things turn around in the Cape ....

I so wish you are wrong .... but sadly at best, or is that at worst, we might get a week or two of Level 3 ....

All the international graphs would suggest a minimum of 6 weeks before things turn around in the Cape ....

As well. I think we’ll get a short time at 3, then the current rising infections will spike up and welcome back to tougher restrictions. The forecasts are not good for the WC and even the best ones seem to say ICU facilities will be maxed out in the next 3-4 weeks.

Enough time for a bit of bike, Build a nice beer & wine stockpile, got some new toys delivered, buy one of the turbo trainers that are flooding the classifieds, get a new Tokai pass and not join tygerberg for a year.

• 1 month later...