Stolen: Yeti SB100 2019 (Cape Town)

WX2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come look at the fun transpiring in the cannodale/Giant Liv threads. perfect example of how hub detectives are awesome haha

Don’t forget the Factor! 3 bikes found today, let’s hope all gets reunited.

come look at the fun transpiring in the cannodale/Giant Liv threads. perfect example of how hub detectives are awesome haha

link please

Guys the op has only made 1 post, so an uber n00b.

Lots of people are clueless as to how forums work and may not even have an idea how to get post notifications.

Though it is weird they aren't following up with those that have made contact but then again if I wanted my bike to remain stolen as some theorize I wouldn't be posting a missing ad on Bikehub so I don't think that would be true.

Maybe those that have made contact just drop the op a link to this thread and ask them to give some feedback or reply, a friendly nudge.

Howsit guys, I have the bike, managed to track it down over the weekend. Have contacted the owner. If anyone has anyway of letting them know share my message. If I messaged the wrong owner message me here and I'll get in touch

How did you get it? More info please.

Howsit guys, I have the bike, managed to track it down over the weekend. Have contacted the owner. If anyone has anyway of letting them know share my message. If I messaged the wrong owner message me here and I'll get in touch

Any news?

Just be careful because you are holding what is stolen property and possession is nine tenths of the law...

Did you send it to this number?

Also, Jewey...didnt someone pm you?

post-64325-0-32365100-1603812962_thumb.jpeg

awesome job!

you got it without paying for it? guy just gave it off? interested to hear this

Thank everyone. I was quiet because we were trying to work with the police to get bike back and to try and investigate the theft. We are still working with someone, but thanks to Tom’s honestly I have my bike back. This was recovered this afternoon at 17:30.

Thank everyone. I was quiet because we were trying to work with the police to get bike back and to try and investigate the theft. We are still working with someone, but thanks to Tom’s honestly I have my bike back. This was recovered this afternoon at 17:30.

awesome..

i think people got involved because having a bike stolen is so personal. and we all wish someone else could have helped in this regard

maybe next time you let the bikehub know and they could lock the thread?

I actually want to believe the perp might have seen the heat is on and ket it go? We knew where he worked and i was full well ready to ruin his career if he was gonna be funny about it. Anyway...Mr flux will know the story i guess.