The Munga 2020

JohanDiv

Myles Van Musschenbroek and Benky is Big tjommies and Myles is a Pro road rider. First time for me to see him taking on a big ultra marathon like Munga so keep an eye on Myles. Benky is a nice oke.

Myles tried last year. Scratched very early.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benky is going ftw. Hein Visser has always done well.

Tinus will be interesting to watch.

Dirt Rider from the Hub is getting drunk at my house on Tuesday night. He believes in starting races with a barbie..

My special watch will be Sam Marx from Bloem. He is lean and mean and super prepared.

The weather also looks kief. Lekker cool.

Gonna be fun to watch.

Please give him my regards and I hope he has a good ride

Half a bar today, 10bar tomorrow, 30c friday and at the end of the day nothing but 0's and 1's in a computer that your bank likely won't accept. . . . . . .

Any ideas what these events are doing to get around curfews?

Isn’t everything 1s and 0s these days?

Two or three Munga's ago one was able to watch the dot's with the satellite maps - a hub member organised it. What happened why can't we have that on the Munga's site?. Far more interesting as you can clearly see the terrain.

Some dark horse money on Martin Bain Venn - think this is his 4th Munga so got some experience and learnt from Guy as they are mates, has improved every year and last year came in 6th.

His secret weapon, he is a school teacher so has had f*kol to do from March to August except train hard!

Before I get roasted I know teacher's took big strain during lockdown and possibly worked harder than usual!

Go Marty

Edited by Wet Ears

Thanks !! but how do I get sattelite view ??

On the map, in the top right corner, select the USGS Aerial layer.

Some dark horse money on Martin Bain Venn - think this is his 4th Munga so got some experience and learnt from Guy as they are mates, has improved every year and last year came in 6th.

His secret weapon, he is a school teacher so has had f*kol to do from March to August except train hard!

Before I get roasted I know teacher's took big strain during lockdown and possibly worked harder than usual!

Go Marty

But we were only allowed out on 1st May.

Benky -  he has the experience without too many races in his legs - thanks Covid!!

I spoke to him at the end of last year.He said this year he might just ride it for fun and see the race from a different angle.

Go Marty

roasting away. my school teacher wife is shattered from one of the toughest years ever. he must have a different deal if he can take leave now