DeniseD

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/16/2022 at 8:24 AM, Shebeen said:

image.png.7f2d207fcd2f89454e4acfe8ec79edba.png

well at least we know he is not wasting your money on a spellchecker.

There's the fineprint "OUTSIDE INFLUENCE" no mention of the corrupt inside influence 

i see he was registered for the WC Enduro, don't know how i came across his name. there's no results so he probably didn't pay for his entry

On 9/29/2022 at 4:02 PM, Meezo said:

i see he was registered for the WC Enduro, don't know how i came across his name. there's no results so he probably didn't pay for his entry

Perhaps he hired a bike and it got stolen. Shame I hope the owner of the hiring company has insurance LOL

Edited by FootballingCyclist

That idiot, Tuan, from Africranks had the cheek to send me a gift voucher last week. I told him he's a scam artist to which he responded, no no, it's all a misunderstanding and he's a genuine operator. I replied and said if he's genuine, then instead of a voucher, he can refund me...he's been silent since...lol.

I was looking at his website, he conveniently disabled the comments functionality so you can't even warn others about it. 

...and the few replies or queries he gets on his farcebook page are also 'ghosts'. He sets them up so that if you send a message to that ghost to warn of the scam, he now has your info to block you. 

Its a clever trick

46 minutes ago, 117 said:

...and the few replies or queries he gets on his farcebook page are also 'ghosts'. He sets them up so that if you send a message to that ghost to warn of the scam, he now has your info to block you. 

Its a clever trick

If only the little f$cker utilised that "intellect" to be a more useful member of society.

Taun, you clearly suck at arranging tours and keeping promises, it is harming the whole tour operator industry, history has proven it. Move on, for the sake of the industry and go get a real job.

Just now, Vetplant said:

Move on, for the sake of the industry and go get a real job.

There-in lies the rub. He'll struggle to get one. 
Companies today do such a vigorous social media check on potential staff, they'll pick up his prior antics quicker than a fart in a bath. He's stuck doing this for a while I'm afraid

4 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

that sucks, so he cancelled a trip on you and hasn't refunded but thought he could get you to come join on a new one? He might actually have a legal standing there, but we all know his history so you are wise not to waste time on it. when was your original trip?

ps. seems like you can comment on them now

plenty of items you could pick up on here, 

https://africranks.com/2022/09/29/what-makes-africranks-unique/

or maybe the safe booking GUARANTEE!

https://africranks.com/2022/08/17/safe-booking-guarantee/

Hey. Long story. I landed up selling my bike before I could go on the trip. I recall buying a ticket during lockdown? Anyway, I never landed up claiming the trip, however, I found the thread on him and his antics and soon realised that I had been scammed. 

I didn't waste my time taking it up with him based on all the thread comments so that's probably why he reached out to me (thinking I would be interested). The money lost was relatively small also, but looking back on it. I should have known better. The value proposition was not proportionate to the price charged. 

I tried commenting now. There is a captcha error. I reported his website to Google but I see it's still active. 

That chap is a skellem. Hope he gets caught one day!

• 4 weeks later...