Giro D'Italia 2024: Chirps, Buzz and Updates

'Dale

11 minutes ago, Irvin85 said:

I still enjoy watching it even if I have my doubts. Lance made me lose all the trust. So now whenever I see a guy go on a 60Km + solo attack and completely destroys the rest of a very elite bunch of cyclist, it is really hard for me not to wonder. I guess there where guys in the past like Boonen and Cancellara that was able to do the same, but they had their limits. Pog does not seem to have any. 

My advice. Stop wondering and just enjoy it.

Just accept that they all cheating or trying to gain an advantage in some way. 

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Please someone tell pogi to stop burning huge matches for pontentially 2 secs on GC 😢 Why would he try so hard to outsprint the bunch?

I love it!

24 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Please someone tell pogi to stop burning huge matches for pontentially 2 secs on GC 😢 Why would he try so hard to outsprint the bunch?

Showing us how clean he is...

7 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Could it be something to do with Sagan's presence in this race? Some baguette team?

I don't think Sagran has that type of pull on Supersport... in 2024

Anyway

Giro now continuing beyond Thursday, as well as Tour of Hungary.  Supersport got calibrated...

I wonder how long the Italians will tolerate The Pog Machine? Will they be brave enough to expose the dirty secret or just tow the UCI rope? 

2 hours ago, betaboy said:

I wonder how long the Italians will tolerate The Pog Machine? Will they be brave enough to expose the dirty secret or just tow the UCI rope? 

The All American Rejects song immediately jumps to mind. 

14 hours ago, Jbr said:

The million dollar question... If you ask him he'll probably say "because he can"... or couldn't in this instance.

2min42 for the break, with 59km remaining. Odds are not currently in their favour

4 minutes ago, peepeekaitjie said:

Jury threatens Tadej Pogačar with Giro d’Italia disqualification over Castelli two-tone maglia rosa skinsuit with purple shorts

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/jury-threatens-tadej-pogacar-with-giro-ditalia-disqualification-over-castelli-two-tone-maglia-rosa-skinsuit-with-purple-shorts/

What the actual...?!

These UCI officials need to go get a life. You're seriously threatening the race leader with disqualification for something like this?!

Aren't there sock lengths they can scrutinize or shifter hoods that are tilted just a little bit too much to keep them occupied anymore.🧐