UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

9 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I think this was answered.

She has been close the last two seasons, fighting with the front pack ........... and then ditching the husband and new coach = the breakthrough she has been looking for.

@HairyMan that husband part was cold  🤣

That Was Cold GIFs | Tenor

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would never have thought I would be shouting for a Auzzie, but RM is rocking and rolling

Well she got stuck with the surname .... whatever, she's found a new lease of life. I don't think there is anything 'untoward' about this despite the naysayer doubters grumblings, as she rides to her 3rd victory, 40s, personally I am happy for her, its been quite a journey, and to see her skoping these wipper-snappers into their places

Edited by kosmonooit

2 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Hey .... clearly it made a difference .... let me go tell my wife we are done and then I can go racing and win a few podiums.

Can't question the results 🤣

4 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Would never have thought I would be shouting for a Auzzie, but RM is rocking and rolling

Hahaha same, actually digging this taanie dishing it out! 

8 minutes ago, kosmonooit said:

Well she got stuck with the surname .... whatever, she's found a new lease of life. I don't think there is anything 'untoward' about this despite the naysayer doubters grumblings, as she rides to her 3rd victory, 40s, personally I am happy for her, its been quite a journey, and to see her skoping these wipper-snappers into their places

Becs is 30. Still a while for the 40s yet. 

2 hours ago, Hairy said:

Damned Neff has some sprinting power in those legs.

And that after a 26 month comeback from a training accident that landed her in ICU and cost her her spleen.

She has steadily improved over the last 12 months, in the short races.  Still seem to lack the stamina for Sunday .... hope she will be up front at the end of the long races.

Edited by ChrisF

Pidcock's main aim in life is too destroy our legs. Mine hurt just watching him climb. Nino, however, believes: 

If I Die I Die GIFs | Tenor

13 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Flip, poor Nino

I got attacked by the Maxxis crowd on the Cape Epic thread...so I found Mac Maharaj to help type this. 

"Remember, as the sport is extreme, many, many tyres will have many, many issues of the the course and it is impissible to leave room to calculate, or assimilate, what could, or could not happen, during the race. Therefore, one must always be prepared, be positive, when things which could, or could not happen, when they do happen."

Mac Maharaj: In his own words - The Mail & Guardian

Firstly, Mac didn't say that. 

Secondly, I want to have "bad luck" with other brands, thanks. 

Edited by OVERDRIVE

20 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I got attacked by the Maxxis crowd on the Cape Epic thread...so I found Mac Maharaj to help type this. 

"Remember, as the sport is extreme, many, many tyres will have many, many issues of the the course and it is impissible to leave room to calculate, or assimilate, what could, or could not happen, during the race. Therefore, one must always be prepared, be positive, when things which could, or could not happen, when they do happen."

Brilliant!  I heard his voice reading that phrasing.