me100

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, BigDL said:

Plug is a permanent fix, not a "get me home" solution as far as I'm concerned 

If I bought a new car tire for every time I have plugged a leak, I would be a poor man.

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

nah, I reckon he just doesn't come here much. He hasn't logged in since dropping this dogturd on the stoep and then ringing the bell. Spent all the time creating post, adding in quotes, links and a picture. Felt satisfied with a sunday afternoon snooze and that was that.

Maybe I'm wrong and there's offline haggling because he actually thinks he has a case and this thread was his threat to "TAKE IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA"

I'm surprised @BikeMarketcoza

has been tjoepstil. maybe they are blissfully unaware.

Maybe he dropped the dog turd on MVDP's stoep, rung the bell and then got a klap for his troubles. Since then he's probably been with the cops discussing who did what. 

End of discussion:

The cool thing about using tire plugs is they allow riders to fix a puncture without having to take the wheel off, which definitely saves time. Not only that, you can ride on the plugged tire indefinitely without the need to make a more permanent repair at home.

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

nah, I reckon he just doesn't come here much. He hasn't logged in since dropping this dogturd on the stoep and then ringing the bell. Spent all the time creating post, adding in quotes, links and a picture. Felt satisfied with a sunday afternoon snooze and that was that.

Maybe I'm wrong and there's offline haggling because he actually thinks he has a case and this thread was his threat to "TAKE IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA"

I'm surprised @BikeMarketcoza

has been tjoepstil. maybe they are blissfully unaware.

They must be smiling ear to ear ....

Best publicity ever ... and it did not cost them 2c.

4 minutes ago, Danger Dassie said:

So it’s safe to say that we can plug this thread now? .....

Yes please .... 🤣

21 hours ago, sirmoun10goat said:

We may need a BikeHubCourt to resolve these issues 

I’d  like to know what calendar the OP uses, as he has given BM till the end of the month. The last I checked my calendar, the end of the month is Friday. So the jury should rule in favour of BM as the OP is in breach of his commitment 

You seem very interested in this one - perhaps a BM employee or associate?

The court that ultimately decides are the consumers - who choose whether to buy from Bikemarket or not.