Cypher RS Carbon Pro vs Cypher 120 Carbon Pro (2022 models)

Transformer09

34 minutes ago, Transformer09 said:

Was away for a week in the Bosveld so will be collecting the bike tomorrow and get a proper fitment. First need to buy a helmet and shoes again as I sold that with my previous bike, stupid mistake but ahh well, new shoes and helmet will look good :) Some photos, couch pic to follow haha @Titan Racing Bikes Bike looks beautiful btw

IMG_3698.jpeg

IMG_3699.jpeg

IMG_3700.jpeg

IMG_3701.jpeg

IMG_3703.jpeg

Beaut!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, Transformer09 said:

Was away for a week in the Bosveld so will be collecting the bike tomorrow and get a proper fitment. First need to buy a helmet and shoes again as I sold that with my previous bike, stupid mistake but ahh well, new shoes and helmet will look good :) Some photos, couch pic to follow haha @Titan Racing Bikes Bike looks beautiful btw

IMG_3698.jpeg

IMG_3699.jpeg

IMG_3700.jpeg

IMG_3701.jpeg

IMG_3703.jpeg

Colourway is beaut 👌… Congrats and many happy experiences!

New bike day on any bike or day is a good day. 

• 3 weeks later...

What a beauty. Did a few rides by now and this bike hits different compared to my 2018 Scott Spark. Its faster and simply glides over gravel roads when you get the speed right. Its definitely a racing bike. Love it :)

Bought some wrapping off cuts from a place here in George, want to wrap the frame just protect it from gravel damaging the paint job. Nervous to do it on my own as I don't want to make a mistake so will most likely just take the bike to the local store to do it. @Titan Racing Bikes 

EDIT: Oh and the bike sleeps in the home office, no way a thing of this beauty will sleep in the garage :) 

Regards

Johann

IMG_3789.jpeg

Edited by Transformer09

On 7/22/2023 at 3:23 PM, Transformer09 said:

What a beauty. Did a few rides by now and this bike hits different compared to my 2018 Scott Spark. Its faster and simply glides over gravel roads when you get the speed right. Its definitely a racing bike. Love it :)

Bought some wrapping off cuts from a place here in George, want to wrap the frame just protect it from gravel damaging the paint job. Nervous to do it on my own as I don't want to make a mistake so will most likely just take the bike to the local store to do it. @Titan Racing Bikes 

EDIT: Oh and the bike sleeps in the home office, no way a thing of this beauty will sleep in the garage :) 

Regards

Johann

IMG_3789.jpeg

Wishing you many happy miles! Enjoy!

On 7/22/2023 at 3:23 PM, Transformer09 said:

2018 Scott Spark. Its faster

Please Consult the Results of the 2023 Cape Epic.

14 minutes ago, Iwan Kemp said:

Please point me toward the team that raced the 2018 Scott Spark at the 2023 Cape Epic. 

Brand Loyalty is a Good Thing Keep It Up.

Just now, dasilvarsa said:

Brand Loyalty is a Good Thing Keep It Up.

First things first, I work for Titan Racing. Proudly so. I also work for Vye Cycle Kit which is also a proudly South African company - must give you the chills to read about two SA brands in one post!

It's been firmly established elsewhere that you have no qualms, and pretty much go out of your way to bash SA brands at every opportunity - now THAT'S loyalty! Or consistency. Or petty. Not sure.

I mean, it's one thing to state your preference but to ACTIVELY spend time to drag a brand down at every opportunity takes some doing. That's not stating a preference or giving sound advice, that's just bashing for the sake of it.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I also rooted for Morewood and Momsen. And Pyga and csixx and South and Lyne and everyone else crazy enough to take on the might of the dollar and bulk manufacturing to do their own thing here in sunny South Africa.

5 hours ago, Iwan Kemp said:

First things first, I work for Titan Racing. Proudly so. I also work for Vye Cycle Kit which is also a proudly South African company - must give you the chills to read about two SA brands in one post!

It's been firmly established elsewhere that you have no qualms, and pretty much go out of your way to bash SA brands at every opportunity - now THAT'S loyalty! Or consistency. Or petty. Not sure.

I mean, it's one thing to state your preference but to ACTIVELY spend time to drag a brand down at every opportunity takes some doing. That's not stating a preference or giving sound advice, that's just bashing for the sake of it.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I also rooted for Morewood and Momsen. And Pyga and csixx and South and Lyne and everyone else crazy enough to take on the might of the dollar and bulk manufacturing to do their own thing here in sunny South Africa.

Well said,nkos