• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the Pyga report

Oom, its a beast, look it's not made for gravel travel, but it's right at home in the Magalies, climbs lekka too, will never be hard tail speed on the ups, but the traction makes those baby heads easier....just sit and spin....

Oom, its a beast, look it's not made for gravel travel, but it's right at home in the Magalies, climbs lekka too, will never be hard tail speed on the ups, but the traction makes those baby heads easier....just sit and spin....

Right weapon for Satellite descent

Top of daggapad, loved life today

" Spank" me and call me Suzie!!!! Sies maar daardie baaik is mooi!!!

Hope Tant Miem enjoyed the spanking ....

I haven't been there in a month ( DaggaPad/Tant Miems .. Not VG) I miss her!!

Did a short ride with a mate this morning.Started of with a bit of climbing.post-54774-1440268018,6264.jpgMet another guy on the trails and he tagged along,he turned out to also be a hubber.post-54774-1440267812,7921.jpgA Giant,a Silverback,a Merida and a rockymountain....post-54774-1440267892,5812.jpg

" Spank" me and call me Suzie!!!! Sies maar daardie baaik is mooi!!!

Hope Tant Miem enjoyed the spanking ....

I haven't been there in a month ( DaggaPad/Tant Miems .. Not VG) I miss her!!

same here, jis they have a lbs on premises...bit dusty, still a total gas though, first rains will Mae it beaut

Guest notmyname

Just a wee toodle around Northern Farm. Lots of the area has burned so it was desolate today but after the first rains that lumo green of the new shoots is going to be something special. post-47764-0-40159300-1440321430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Small Fry

Just a wee toodle around Northern Farm. Lots of the area has burned so it was desolate today but after the first rains that lumo green of the new shoots is going to be something special. attachicon.gifIMG-20150823-WA0018.jpg

great shot :thumbup: ... glad you remembered your phone today ^_^

Guest notmyname

great shot :thumbup: ... glad you remembered your phone today ^_^

hahaha thanks man. It's a GoPro shot that I fiddled with. I'm no photographer, In fact I suck at snapping picture. I've only just learned how to edit the hours of video I've shot since buying the thing. Strangely addictive stuff.

hahaha thanks man. It's a GoPro shot that I fiddled with. I'm no photographer, In fact I suck at snapping picture. I've only just learned how to edit the hours of video I've shot since buying the thing. Strangely addictive stuff.

true that...  some  days I don't know if I ride to ride or ride to take pics :whistling:

Guest notmyname

If you come this side again. Give me a ring, will show you some cool trails. :thumbup:

Definitely. My oldies share a house there with their chinas so I get to go from time to time.