Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Beattbox & I have been talking about our "plan" to do something like that........but I have to be honest, the plan is mostly to wait for a day when the Southeaster is PUMPING........and then ride downwind up the West Coast for as fast and as far as we can go........and get our wives to come fetch us with the car wherever we drop dead. ;)

With some deep carbon wheels! Awesome????????????????????‍♀️????‍♀️????????

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna post my litte session I just completed but fuggit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took a small boy cycling to get him to exercise in order for him to beat his illness. A full 11.8km and I was proud that I did it. But after seeing this 404km trip, I am very humble again.

Went to Uitsig to test my new bike out,couldn't bottom the thing on a 1.6m to flat drop, took rock gardens as fast as i could make speed and still felt nothing7b12b313492f76e619fe639aff454758.jpg

Amazingly it weighs! 17.3kgs including pedals

Edited by mongooser

Went to Uitsig to test my new bike out,couldn't bottom the thing on a 1.6m to flat drop, took rock gardens as fast as i could make speed and still felt nothing7b12b313492f76e619fe639aff454758.jpg

Lucky bugger!

Ek ook... Lyk flippen lekker om saam die groep te moet ry. Dalk moet ek dit n mission maak die jaar om ten minste 1keer saam met hulle te gaan ry op so oggend loop. Sal ma moet oorslaap in die Kaap.

Jip dit lyk lekker, ek weet nie of ek sal kan by hou nie, maar ek kan sekerlik probeer. Ek dink ek moet een naweek in my vakansie tyd in die Kaap gaan kuier en by die groep aan sluit vir n sessie.