• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to ask if it wasnt sun, until I scrolled a little more. 

I saw someone at tokai with a similar Giant, well at least as far as the colour goes

Dude. They're all over! At the enduro, there were about 4 or 5 of the same colour Reign 2's. Not to mention all the other reigns that were there. Them and the Enduros. All over the place. 

Was just about to ask if it wasnt sun, until I scrolled a little more. 

I saw someone at tokai with a similar Giant, well at least as far as the colour goes

that's my dream bike, and i was at tokai on sunday if that means anything ^_^

nearly saw my gat at the new added bit into the quarry, rode it first time... shoulda inspected!

the very last jump got me off guard :nuke: , as i had no speed.

Stellenbosch MTB Challenge this weekend. I realized with this race that 3x9 is totally pointless. I used my middle chainring exactly once for a stretch of like 200m. The rest of the time I was in the smallest chainring all the way, and in that light, I'm pretty motivated to do a 1x11 conversion now!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXLMslyBvAz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXLaF1ihML8/

Contermanskloof, for the latest round of the WP Gravity Enduro. 4 stages on BRILLIANT trails, with lekker mates, made for an amazing day out. Started off at 9h30 and got to the end at 13h00. Yes, that's a long time, but the format of Enduro sometimes means waiting for your slot to plummet down the trails. 

Legs have been feeling SUPER *** this past week, so I was just trying to survive today's event without blowing up. Managed to keep going strong, when on Friday arvie I couldn't even do a simple climb without stopping twice. Thought I was harbouring a cold or something, but today proved that I wasn't. Was just kaaaaak. 

Today, though, was bloody brilliant. 

Why was that lekker drop taped off?

#notenduro

Why was that lekker drop taped off?

#notenduro

Because the chance of people ending themselves due to overestimation of skill was too large. I have a feeling the biggest features will start being open on these days though. 

There were plenty smaller jumps in the race. 

Also - last year we moaned quite loudly that some of the bigger jumps were taped off for the races. We'll continue to do that... :P

Imana Wild ride last week, amazing experience.. very different to most events..

No rush, can take time to enjoy the scenery..

That looks amazing

Jonkershoek Saturday [/img]bb6acc89850c4afd0f3001c47405bd81.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

sweet trigger ...awesome machine ???? Edited by Pikey

You guys came past us like we were looking for parking on Chappies. The drag up to Smits from Scarborough was tough in the South Easter. Yoh!

They have done that to me a few times in the past, so don't feel alone. You did notice that they haven't got a single grey hair or an ounce of fat between them, didn't you. Those facts made me a feel just a tiny little  bit better. :)