• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

No peechas .... just  commute, and an office shirt dripping from sweat at 7:00   Still beats sitting in a steel cage.

37 degrees

attachicon.gifIMG_1457-2.jpg

...........and..........just like that you are no. 1 again for composition!  :thumbup: (I'm a fan of all kinds of abstract art)

Edited by DJR

c4dd685edfa9479a5932222728e5902b.jpg

When you get passed by a low flying jet on your local path and say to yourself “jirre, some of these chaps take this cycling thing quite seriously. You look down at your 300 watts and say, how is that even possible. Shake you head and carry on for the last 10km”. When you get back to car park you notice a little more commotion than normal as you pack your bike in the car, why have 3 different people gone and taken pics of one random dude? Aaah well, who knows, let’s grab a chips and coke and head on home. When you walk up closer to the table, start to stare and the the penny drops......

MVP in the house and just chilling, riding his bike ...

Edited by WrightJnr

no pics, first ride in a week, first ride with stuffed rib.

Moderate efforts on smooth tar are fine, as soon as I start hitting zone 4 and breathing gets heavier it starts to hurt.

But I'll go out tomorrow again and do an longish zone 2 ride.

Saturday Maritz joined two friends for a ride at Meerendal ... 3 off 9-year olds, with parents following ....  :whistling:   :ph34r:

I did about 14km .... Maritz clocked 27,5km !!  :eek:   :clap:

Just before we left we saw this group getting ready for their ride .... goeie mensig .... judging by what we saw on the pumptrack the skill levels were all over the show ..... 

post-110956-0-81132000-1605435070_thumb.jpg