Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Tokai yet again but this time with added idiot.

Our eldest, Byron who has never ridden a mountain bike, decided to wind up the youngest (Ben who rides all the trails at Tokai around four times a week) by telling him that he could beat him up and down "Easily". He forgot to factor in the fact that at the time there was a spare bike in the house.

So it was 18 years old v 11 years old, there could be only one.

It was a massacre for poor Byron, despite years of dedicated thumb training on an Xbox, he was in a state of shock within minutes. Uphill, downhill, flat, jumps, rolls, smooth, rough it didn't matter to him he could walk them all.

His face when he watched his little brother pull off a jump (the table at the start of My Roots) was worth the entry fee alone.

When your 11 year brother is worrying about your health and safety you know its going wrong...

Good day out though and there is at least one 18 year old that will think carefully before bragging or making bets in the future.

Priceless to watch something like this unfold, I'm sure you are going to be in a great mood for days.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Priceless to watch something like this unfold, I'm sure you are going to be in a great mood for days.

Still grinning.

Still grinning.

Tokai yet again but this time with added idiot.

Our eldest, Byron who has never ridden a mountain bike, decided to wind up the youngest (Ben who rides all the trails at Tokai around four times a week) by telling him that he could beat him up and down "Easily". He forgot to factor in the fact that at the time there was a spare bike in the house.

So it was 18 years old v 11 years old, there could be only one.

It was a massacre for poor Byron, despite years of dedicated thumb training on an Xbox, he was in a state of shock within minutes. Uphill, downhill, flat, jumps, rolls, smooth, rough it didn't matter to him he could walk them all.

His face when he watched his little brother pull off a jump (the table at the start of My Roots) was worth the entry fee alone.

When your 11 year brother is worrying about your health and safety you know its going wrong...

Good day out though and there is at least one 18 year old that will think carefully before bragging or making bets in the future.

Classic! Definitely something for the memory banks.

Going down Naude's Nek in the Southern Berg on recent Race to Rhodes

Yoh! I remember that from a few days ago - had to work hard not to get blown off the edge in gale force winds. Rad pic :thumbup: .

You George people should not be allowed to post pics... You have such amazing riding and you don't even have to get in the car to get there! No fair.

ja its lekker 10min and im on the single track or in the forest...30min im ontop by the tower and if i really push it from home i can do 1000m of climbing in 90mins... ;-)