Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Played some pavements with the skateboarders :)  on my way to go fetch the Landy from the shop.

The picture is of an old historic Victorian cast iron light and drinking trough in Mowbray. From the days when you had to feed & water your ride. Nowadays you have to lube it and drink the water yourself. As with everything in Slaapstad a.t.m., this one is bone dry!

post-17716-0-38920200-1490369764_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the farm dogs at FUN Gaalens, Pukkie, started following us on our ride as we started this morning... the following didn't stop as full on traildog mode was engaged... 

5kms later I started getting paranoid for the fearless creature's safety, I didn't know how long this would last and we were planning on heading to baboon territory ... so we turned back..

an 8km loop later, Pukkie was safely back at VG and we carried on with what became yet another awesome ride! 

That 8km loop must've been like running a full marathon with those little legs :wub:

post-6012-0-10292600-1490448242_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-88850600-1490448255_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-16303600-1490448265_thumb.jpg 

post-6012-0-99012500-1490449081_thumb.jpg

One of the farm dogs at FUN Gaalens, Pukkie, started following us on our ride as we started this morning... the following didn't stop as full on traildog mode was engaged...

5kms later I started getting paranoid for the fearless creature's safety, I didn't know how long this would last and we were planning on heading to baboon territory ... so we turned back..

an 8km loop later, Pukkie was safely back at VG and we carried on with what became yet another awesome ride!

That 8km loop must've been like running a full marathon with those little legs :wub:

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

I also want a dog like yours #jealous

Eerste "lang" roete (2,5km by Meerendal)

post-110956-0-82978000-1490453462_thumb.jpg

Man moet darem so bietjie re-hydrate ...

post-110956-0-73512300-1490453416_thumb.jpg

Vorige trip by Hazendal gestop op n bruggie ... toe val die voet tussen die planke en daar gaan lê hy in die rivier-sloop .... res van die dag fiets gestoot oor die brugge ...

Kyk hoe braaf is hy vandag 

post-110956-0-20422100-1490453595_thumb.jpg

Not mine.. one of the many, very cool, dogs at VG

Apologies????, I ONLY read in 'picture' lol! #ihatereading????

Awesome dog that nonetheless, reminds me of my Border collie in my school years, we lived on Thesen Island in Knysna, and had the whole Lagoon to explore at all time,..Walking, Paddleski, Boat,...#FLIPiMissThoseDays????

Out with the Velo guys today, but we had a really nasty crash near the end of the ride, with 3 riders being taken to hospital. I've not had any updates on what happened, except that one oke has a serious concussion.

http://i.imgur.com/UIYCqXG.jpg

Apologies, I ONLY read in 'picture' lol! #ihatereading

Awesome dog that nonetheless, reminds me of my Border collie in my school years, we lived on Thesen Island in Knysna, and had the whole Lagoon to explore at all time,..Walking, Paddleski, Boat,...#FLIPiMissThoseDays

Sounds so awesome,I even miss though days