Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Bouckaert Soenen in and around Paarl with the (in)famous team Pain or Shine! ;)  In the last few kms managed to deal out some pain to the youngsters, but I must say they really did shine for 90% of the route.  

post-17716-0-11966200-1422186242_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

The area is looking lekker green. Think I'll go to VG on Saturday. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yep, seeing that my usual spot is being invaded by a bunch of warriors, it will be VG for us as well. Prob sunday as the wife is working Saturday.

damn guys, you live in a gorgeous country! And look at that summer sunshine!

can't wait to be there! #5weekstogo

And in winter the riding is even better, dry hard trails and not so hot. [emoji48]

I came into work by bike again this morning, and what a beautiful morning it was

only 2km before arrival, I jumped of a sidewalk too hard and got a flat tire. Luckily, I was only a short walk from the trainstation where there is a bike repair shop from the city council and they helped me immediatly, so I was at work only half an hour later then expected. 

(that repair shop is great BTW, it's at the train station so you can leave your bike there, catch the train, and your bike is ready by the time you return, usually same day, some times a day later. You can also choose to rent a replacement bike for only a few €. And they employ people with few chances in regular employment. There's also a pump outside, free to use by anyone. And for minor repairs, they often don't even charge you)  

http://i62.tinypic.com/149np5x.jpg

Little ride on Howick Trails this morning.  Climbed up  singletrack and made a stop by Howie, our resident cyclist gnome. 

Oi!! What's the sign of a lady lazy racer?

A skew number board

post-182-0-45390500-1422529439_thumb.png

Edited by SwissVan