CANDICE LILL!!!

Didnt even know this happened.

Respect. Lill is really turning out some super consistent results 👏

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as far as I know. The coverage was however nothing short of spectacularly non existent. 
it was a fast race in muddy conditions. I think he just struggled against a big field of XCO racers . Alex finished 22nd and Matt 30th

10 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Not as far as I know. The coverage was however nothing short of spectacularly non existent. 
it was a fast race in muddy conditions. I think he just struggled against a big field of XCO racers . Alex finished 22nd and Matt 30th

True, could not find anything other than the start on Snowshoemtn’s Instagram. We had 8 or 9 people racing based on other people’s Instagram posts.

Men: https://my.raceresult.com/309930/results#1_7AAEAD

Women: https://my.raceresult.com/309930/results#2_50D290

Edited by peetwindhoek
spelling

That’s the World Cup overall for Alan, way to go Alaaaaaannnnnnn🥇🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦

Eish now they say its

still open with Vic having a mathemagically chance of taking it.       .p…..s

Edited by DieselnDust

Don’t know why I struggle to watch this these days. Is it just me and everyone else watches as religiously?

4 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Don’t know why I struggle to watch this these days. Is it just me and everyone else watches as religiously?

I watched religiously until last year .... This year I think I've watched one, after the fact and that's about it. Just check the results now 

I don't jump through hoops to watch .....

2 hours ago, splat said:

That what I thought too when I did the arithmetic that was eventually confirmed by the updated points table with Alan 259 pts clear of Koretzky with only 250 available for a win and 0 for dnf but he commentators were on about VK having a mathematical chance. So either their arithmetic didn’t arith or the XCC plays a part with 30pts available for a XCC win and 20pts for second. 
i thought the XCC pts didn’t count toward the XCO points table but apparently its does hence the mathematical chance for VK. Checking through the rule book to clarify as I have not seen Alan announce of his insta feed that the overall is wrapped up and they didn’t have a ceremony for it after the race