Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

Hey guys,

Sorry to add this to this form but dont any of you know of someone who might be interesting in buying a top spec Single speed? I have been trying to sell this beaut for a while now but the single speed catagory doesnt get as many views.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/199803-singlespeed-bikes/

This bike is in awesome conditon and i dont really want to sell her, but I kinda need the bucks and its going for a great price.

Thanks a stack guys.

Split the bike up you sell it fast :thumbup:  somethings obviously not like chain and cog ,the rest should go pretty quick .....price dependent of course

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I will consider this option.

Split the bike up you sell it fast :thumbup:  somethings obviously not like chain and cog ,the rest should go pretty quick .....price dependent of course

Hey guys,

Sorry to add this to this form but dont any of you know of someone who might be interesting in buying a top spec Single speed? I have been trying to sell this beaut for a while now but the single speed catagory doesnt get as many views.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/199803-singlespeed-bikes/

This bike is in awesome conditon and i dont really want to sell her, but I kinda need the bucks and its going for a great price.

Thanks a stack guys.

Had a look at your ad, may I suggest putting a few more photos up, not just the rear hub and tensioner? Also, as it's not a SS specific frame, maybe consider putting gears on it and selling it as a geared bike.

Had a look at your ad, may I suggest putting a few more photos up, not just the rear hub and tensioner? Also, as it's not a SS specific frame, maybe consider putting gears on it and selling it as a geared bike.

Yeah that was probably going to be my next move. Ive been looking for a nice XT RD to make it 1 x 10.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Guys

Here is my SS. I started out with a new 2014 Giant Talon. 27.5.

Its so funny I have a 29er Scott 910 Premium. (1x10) and now am using my 7k bike more.

First I  used a Rapide Tensioner , but doesn't work to my liking so I used the original derailleur and am as happy as a pig in ****.  

Any SS rides or groups in Durbanville?

post-78246-0-16688600-1472498982_thumb.jpg

post-78246-0-90893900-1472498982_thumb.jpg

post-78246-0-67875600-1472498983_thumb.jpg

Edited by Michael Allen

Hi Guys

Its so funny I have a 29er Scott 910 Premium. (1x10) and now am using my 7k bike more.

First I used a Rapide Tensioner , but doesn't work to my liking so I used the original derailleur and am as happy as a pig in ****.

Why do you use your ss as a underwear drying line [emoji15] [emoji85] [emoji33]

Hi Guys

First I  used a Rapide Tensioner , but doesn't work to my liking so I used the original derailleur and am as happy as a pig in ****.  

Where did you get that bike stand?