• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a pre-ride bike check, tomorrow lunch time… had two weeks of indoor only, and feels a lot like level 5 lockdown, all over again.

Saturday can’t get here quick enough.

FA7102D3-9FF4-402E-8322-B8EA4620A704.jpeg

3 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

Thanks Wayne, in this world of “niceness linked to cost, and if it’s not the latest tech it’s rubbish” this is a very big compliment. 
What’s important is I love riding that bike (not because it’s my only bike), and nothing else should really matter.

You just won the Bike Hub for the month of July with that post. What you ride does not matter. What matters is that you love doing what you do.

2 hours ago, RocknRolla said:

Thanks Wayne, in this world of “niceness linked to cost, and if it’s not the latest tech it’s rubbish” this is a very big compliment. 
What’s important is I love riding that bike (not because it’s my only bike), and nothing else should really matter.

IMG_0904.JPG

Kudos RnR! Still luuurve my old white 'dale trail 2 which quietly takes me on valley or urban or coastal or mountain adventures at least 6 days per week. Time for her to take me for a short leg stretch down a valley trail before today's stage starts.

I've been enjoying images of your On One molto bellissimo.

2cents.jpg

Edited by justinafrika

19 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I've had a teams meeting while on the bike before.

Done this twice although I did stop during the meetings

at top of G Spot in Stellenbosch and at top of view point of Steynrus Dam overlooking Gordons Bay. Best reception for a long time

Well, I am taking some inspo from you chaps, and will be going for a ride this afternoon and then join my 3:30 (on a friday.. WTAF) meeting from wherever I will find myself.

Enjoy your friday!!!

52 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

Well, I am taking some inspo from you chaps, and will be going for a ride this afternoon and then join my 3:30 (on a friday.. WTAF) meeting from wherever I will find myself.

Enjoy your friday!!!

It is the best way to do it. Maybe even have whatever prep you need ready as well. I have had plenty of meetings while at the beach.

Made it back to the car in time for my 3:30 meeting.

Also, had a really nice ride on some technically and physically challenging trails. Cant really start a weekend better than this, oh wait, it would have been better if I was drinking beer now….

5EAC644E-F9FF-406A-BA21-0DD27B79296D.jpeg

11 hours ago, Nakoota said:

Nice to see another bike has held your gaze for more than 7 days again!

I’ll have you know me and the curve have just celebrated a year and I’m still madly in love - the Pyga I take on trails I don’t know so that I can do them later on the gravel bike

that said, I will not be getting rid of this stage anytime soon - I’ve made that error once …

1 hour ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I’ll have you know me and the curve have just celebrated a year and I’m still madly in love - the Pyga I take on trails I don’t know so that I can do them later on the gravel bike

that said, I will not be getting rid of this stage anytime soon - I’ve made that error once …

How far you have come