• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Image of a hammerhead shark skeleton, can see where some of those Hollywood aliens came from.

attachicon.gifIMG_7553.JPG

For a moment there I thought it was an image of a pelvis.  With teeth...

Did it actually go off road and rattle apart?

Apparently quicker and easier to separate body from chassis for most mechanical work to be done on these cars.

I just thought it was funny the way the box was placed there so snapped the photo.

For a moment there I thought it was an image of a pelvis.  With teeth...

:eek: we need to talk about your movie tastes....

Scary thought for us gents. 

Wonder what happened to this?

Sonette Ehlers, of South Africa (the rape capital of the world), has invented an anti-rape device that goes by the name, Rapex. The device is basically a female condom with teeth lining the inside that work just like the protective spikes in a parking garage… You can go in, but whatever you do, don’t back out. The teeth are angled so they allow penetration, but bite like a shark as the penis is removed; supposedly causing so much pain that it will give the woman a chance to escape. Further, according to Ms. Ehlers, “the device will need to be surgically removed at a hospital, which will lead to the capture of the rapist.”

rapex.jpg?resize=418,278

Wonder what happened to this?

Sonette Ehlers, of South Africa (the rape capital of the world), has invented an anti-rape device that goes by the name, Rapex. The device is basically a female condom with teeth lining the inside that work just like the protective spikes in a parking garage… You can go in, but whatever you do, don’t back out. The teeth are angled so they allow penetration, but bite like a shark as the penis is removed; supposedly causing so much pain that it will give the woman a chance to escape. Further, according to Ms. Ehlers, “the device will need to be surgically removed at a hospital, which will lead to the capture of the rapist.”

rapex.jpg?resize=418,278

It infringes on the human rights of the rapist as it is too inhumane and will cause too much pain and damage to the poor innocent little soul...

It infringes on the human rights of the rapist as it is too inhumane and will cause too much pain and damage to the poor innocent little soul...

What if she tattoos a little warning that says Danger Gevaar Ingozi?  :whistling: