• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant skills. K@k hubs he is using. That whining will drive me insane

I love it again, conveys the speed.

Better than any background music.

On that note, anyone know what hubs he is running, sound like i9's?

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

I love it again, conveys the speed.

Better than any background music.

On that note, anyone know what hubs he is running, sound like i9's?

I watched that in bed lastnight and my wife started swatting around her head as if there was a mozzie flying about ????

I watched that in bed lastnight and my wife started swatting around her head as if there was a mozzie flying about

I once downloaded the sound of a mozzie and wved this over my wife's head while she was trying to fall asleep ..... #priceless-moments.

I once downloaded the sound of a mozzie and wved this over my wife's head while she was trying to fall asleep ..... #priceless-moments.

Brilliant. I’m trying that tonight. If I don’t post tomorrow, call the cops.

My favourite is using the fart app on my phone during flights. What you do is stick it between the seats of two people sitting in front of you, the click “fart”. Each person thinks it’s the other person farting. It’s amazing how farts it takes for somebody to actaully say something. Then it’s “no it’s not me, I thought it was you”, then you produce the phone and everybody has a laugh.

It could be straight out of a digestive yogurts advert.

Edited by Patchelicious

Evil :D

Brilliant. I’m trying that tonight. If I don’t post tomorrow, call the cops.

My favourite is using the fart app on my phone during flights. What you do is stick it between the seats of two people sitting in front of you, the click “fart”. Each person thinks it’s the other person farting. It’s amazing how farts it takes for somebody to actaully say something. Then it’s “no it’s not me, I thought it was you”, then you produce the phone and everybody has a laugh.

It could be straight out of a digestive yogurts advert.

Pure evil  :D  :D

Where did you get this?

Where did you get this?

Youtube is your friend 

A cold winter I even played a nice crackling fireplace on the iPad while we were having diner :P

Edited by Hairy